This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
    To be honest, I don't think we can get any other CB as good or better than Alex so I do wish the club pull all the strings out to get this sorted. He really is top class.
    Chelsey are absolutely stupid to get rid of Alex, he is a beeter player than the JT t@at and a better defender than 2 or 3 others they have

He would be a fantsatic aquisition for us
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• "I spoke to the boy and explained what we're trying to do here and my feelings towards him as player but it's a big decision for him and some things still have to fall into place for it to be done."

When does a football player become a man, or is this just MH's 'I know it all attitude'?

Comment

• 3toes

Think your being a bit precious tbh & furthermore couldn't really give a toss what you think.

Call the internet police if your that bothered or. God forbid don't read the thread.

Even better you could try clicking on;

www.idontgivea****whatyouthink.com

Comment

• Has this piece of "nailed on" info reached the level of a "mayby" signing now.

Jeseez Christ.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Think its all pretty clear above what the state of play is no?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Think its all pretty clear above what the state of play is no?!

Is he coming or is he not?
              What do you think.
              No offense!

Edit: I have read it all now. It´s down to medical issues.
              OK, we have to move on without Alex then.
              I dont want a new Helgusson and Hall player in the squad.
              Me take at it only.
              Last edited by Shania; 19-01-2012, 01:54 PM. Reason: A change of heart
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by 3touch View Post
                So what you are saying is that the club wants you to leak this information about confidential contract talks?

This is very strange!
                oh dear

Comment

• The pressures of being ITK! People want to hear it, but when it doesn't happen there and then you get slated!

Comment

• True mate. Won't bother anymore.

Comment

3toes

Think your being a bit precious tbh & furthermore couldn't really give a toss what you think.

Call the internet police if your that bothered or. God forbid don't read the thread.

Even better you could try clicking on;

www.idontgivea****whatyouthink.com
                      Don't bite Ric.

Everyone likes to hear the heads up info you have a great record of delivering. It's clear you have a sound contact, so everything is said as known and with best intentions. As you say, if individuals go back on their word, or unforeseen circumstances occur, it can't be helped can it.

Comment

True mate. Won't bother anymore.
                        Come on,rise above it,for what it is worth I expect him to sign but not in time for Wigan game

Comment

• If there is a medical problem, doesn't that mean we are going to need somebody else to cover his position. Normally a team would have players to cover every position but in this case we don't.

Comment

• Bang on, don't lose the faith ITK is helpful, but never certain like all things in life best not to put time limits on it though otherwise will be t o o excited, t o o soon and we all know where that leads you...

Comment

• the funny thing is some posters criticise the wrong people , people like ic on here a long time before me and always been spot on , if something goes wrong thats life, its the guys who have just joined and hardly post who should be questioned

id rather see posts from the likes of ric then some of these other plebs

Comment

• At least reading this sort of stuff is better than Factowhatshisname. Unfortunately as in life things change. I prefer not to bankrupt our club on one player who may be injured more often than not.

Comment

Working...
                                X