Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take....if we have any doubts about Alex's fitness, re-negotiate,and if he doesn't wanna know? forget him and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
      If there is a medical problem, doesn't that mean we are going to need somebody else to cover his position. Normally a team would have players to cover every position but in this case we don't.

I should believe so. I dont want another crocked player.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• If there is a medical problem (depends on what it is) not too many other clubs are going to be interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          3toes

Think your being a bit precious tbh & furthermore couldn't really give a toss what you think.

Call the internet police if your that bothered or. God forbid don't read the thread.

Even better you could try clicking on;

www.idontgivea****whatyouthink.com
          It's you're, not your.

Comment

• If its a medical prob how the hell is ric or anyone gonna know hes got a problem ?
            My feeling is he is gonna line up on Saturday along with Nedam

Comment

• If its a short term problem, it could mean he is going to miss the next five or six games. In that case I am not sure how useful he will be as these are our most important games (apart from Chelsea which I think should just be a fun game).

Comment

• This thread is rapidly descending into the realm called "Beyond Ridiculous". A modern-day cargo cult in the making.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3touch View Post
                  It's you're, not your.
                  Grow up mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Marshal Omar Anoke View Post
                    This thread is rapidly descending into the realm called "Beyond Ridiculous". A modern-day cargo cult in the making.
                    OK sky marshall i take it you have a source, and you have been saying this ain't gonna happen, fair enough. Do you also have any info on who we are interested in or we are going to sign?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Marshal Omar Anoke View Post
                      This thread is rapidly descending into the realm called "Beyond Ridiculous". A modern-day cargo cult in the making.
                      thts right and guess where it started..!!

same old nothing again..

how about i claim to have 15 players signing ITK and play the percentages...mug !

Comment

• Originally posted by 3touch View Post
                        It's you're, not your.
                        The Grammar Police!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post

same old nothing again..

how about i claim to have 15 players signing ITK and play the percentages...mug !
                          Except ric-roc has been spot on a fair few times. And even MH has come out and said negotitions are ongoing with Alex. So whats the need of the vitriol?

Comment

• Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post

same old nothing again..

You still ain't gotten over it, have you?
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

• This thread is far more logical (forget the believable) than other threads. We know Chelsea are interested in transferring him, understand that he is interested and there do not really seem to be any other clubs particularly interested. Also this seems to have been going on for months (it's actually a couple of weeks). Therefore the obvious conclusion is that there is some sort of problem, such as the player's medical condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                                This thread is far more logical (forget the believable) than other threads. We know Chelsea are interested in transferring him, understand that he is interested and there do not really seem to be any other clubs particularly interested. Also this seems to have been going on for months (it's actually a couple of weeks). Therefore the obvious conclusion is that there is some sort of problem, such as the player's medical condition.
                                good post! i like the logical angle! are you vulcan pray chance!
                                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                                X