X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ric - any update on Alex from today

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Haha just tuned in.. Great laugh I must admit.

I've gotta walk down to Sainsbury's for some spuds in a minute. Hope I don't get collared by 'Black Mick & Ginge'!!!!!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. What a mackerel
      You really dont know do you mate.......?!!!

maybe ask around...that may set you straight...good luck and let me know how it goes for you !!

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        What are you going on about now? I'm saying you don't seem to have gotten over your little spat with Ric. What's not being a man about that? Get over it and move on is what I'm saying. Creating new threads and going on about Ric every other post. You''ll just bore everyone if you carry on acting up. It's a football board. Too many on here bang on about irrelevant bowlocks.

Just cos I know Ric, Don't mean I'm sticking up for him. I'm sure a few words on here won't worry him in the slightest. Who are you on about being newbies anyway? I know how long I've been supporting Rangers, and that's all I give a s**t about. I didn't see your first reply.

Now you're trying to bang on about how tough you are and that you've got some mates you want me to meet as well?

Behave.
        Benny, been doing a lot of FIFO to Perth so not really been straight..

I appologise to you for anything that i may have posted that doesnt make sense....

Ok ?

Comment

• Dead news I guess; he ain't interested, bit Ched Evans this one

Comment

• Read my other posts on Alex thread all explained.

Can't see into the future unfortunately if someone gives their word smiles & shakes a hand on it. In my world that's a deal.

Glad of the outcome personally. Rangers acted impeccably on this one.

Comment

• Will believe it when it's on the offish

Comment

Read my other posts on Alex thread all explained.

Can't see into the future unfortunately if someone gives their word smiles & shakes a hand on it. In my world that's a deal.

Tell me this though... are we chasing new targets and more than just Samba, Nedum, Alex etc...

Comment

Read my other posts on Alex thread all explained.

Cheers for the info to start Ric. Shame Alex head was turned by abit of extra dollar at the 11th hour but hey ho, thats modern day football for you.

As you say, glad we acted as we did given the outcome of his medical, wouldnt want a half crocked player missing a game a month sitting there picking up 60 odd k a week wishing he was in Paris.

Just hope we bring somebody else in... Sharpish.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• As i said to my pal who is a skummer and was winding me up over another failure to sign someone, he is a good player but is injury prone and we have enough of those at the club without adding to them.

Comment

• Quand vous dites que nous lui avons voulez-vous dire vous avez vraiment le soutien de Paris St allemand?

Comment

• Scratching my head with "what a mackerel" here, someone help us out...

Comment

• mackerel and sprat=****
                          http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

• its a word beginning with t and ending with t that rhymes with sprat

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

• Ohh! Cheers, hadn't heard that one before somehow.

Comment

• This one will go to the wire,that's for sure.i predict he will go to Paris now for one reason only and everyone knows what

Comment

Working...
                                X