• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give it a rest.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Any news on what's happening Ric?

Comment

• Yeah - "we've got him" - don't you know!
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

• Happy nuts. All will be revealed soon enough.

The people I know personally off of here will be kept informed of any bits I hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Happy nuts. All will be revealed soon enough.

The people I know personally off of here will be kept informed of any bits I hear.
            Much as I don't know you personally Ric, I remain, as ever, the soul of discretion
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              You still ain't gotten over it, have you?
              sorry mate, just got back,....got over what exactly?

sorry been at work so not been able to read all posts....!

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                Yeah - "we've got him" - don't you know!
                Blimey mate, anyone would think your entire family had been wiped out in a forest fire (not that I wish that on you, I hasten to add). Ric passes on what he has been told in good faith. If people can't cope with transfers going wrong I don't know why they don't just stick to the official site.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Blimey mate, anyone would think your entire family had been wiped out in a forest fire (not that I wish that on you, I hasten to add). Ric passes on what he has been told in good faith. If people can't cope with transfers going wrong I don't know why they don't just stick to the official site.
                  Maybe I'm wrong but I think he was just being sarcastic ,rather than having a go at Ric Roc

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Maybe I'm wrong but I think he was just being sarcastic ,rather than having a go at Ric Roc
                    In that case Stainrod, a fullsome and grovelling apology. And thanks for putting me right Rebel. Its just hard to tell on here sometimes, we are knee deep in moaners...

Comment

• Originally posted by bluehoop View Post
                      much as i don't know you personally ric, i remain, as ever, the soul of discretion
                      what...u dare ssaay ric is wrong..?!!

Comment

• the security guard at chelsea said the deal is off.......

So now it is "Chelskum Security Guard" VS "Ric-Roc" .... who will be the best ITK

Comment

• Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                          what...u dare ssaay ric is wrong..?!!
                          Far from it - info given in the past via PM that was spot on and that, being the soul of discretion I am, stayed strictly entre nous
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            Happy nuts. All will be revealed soon enough.

Last time i swallow and play hide the meat with you:yush:
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              You still ain't gotten over it, have you?
                              Benny, much as i seriously validate your opinion,i would be nice if many people took thier tongues out of rics #### and this board got back to what it was,?
                              Benny, you seem to be a very well informed poster and i really dont want you're support..just really bored ( as are many othersO) of people being sheep and following thebiggest voice!!!

If you dont agree with mwe then be man enough to say.i have no problem wiith that..what bothers me ms idiots who want to gang up ( having no REAL FRIENDS) and try to give another poster grief...cowards..

From what me, black mick and ginger remember..these are newbies!! If you want to come join us then do so..if you dont know who we are then ask !!

I'm sure we will fulfill your requirements !!

Comment

• Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                                sorry mate, just got back,....got over what exactly?

sorry been at work so not been able to read all posts....!
                                Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                                Benny, much as i seriously validate your opinion,i would be nice if many people took thier tongues out of rics #### and this board got back to what it was,?
                                Benny, you seem to be a very well informed poster and i really dont want you're support..just really bored ( as are many othersO) of people being sheep and following thebiggest voice!!!

If you dont agree with mwe then be man enough to say.i have no problem wiith that..what bothers me ms idiots who want to gang up ( having no REAL FRIENDS) and try to give another poster grief...cowards..

From what me, black mick and ginger remember..these are newbies!! If you want to come join us then do so..if you dont know who we are then ask !!

I'm sure we will fulfill your requirements !!
                                What are you going on about now? I'm saying you don't seem to have gotten over your little spat with Ric. What's not being a man about that? Get over it and move on is what I'm saying. Creating new threads and going on about Ric every other post. You''ll just bore everyone if you carry on acting up. It's a football board. Too many on here bang on about irrelevant bowlocks.

Just cos I know Ric, Don't mean I'm sticking up for him. I'm sure a few words on here won't worry him in the slightest. Who are you on about being newbies anyway? I know how long I've been supporting Rangers, and that's all I give a s**t about. I didn't see your first reply.

Now you're trying to bang on about how tough you are and that you've got some mates you want me to meet as well?

Behave.
                                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                                X