X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    HH

Yes. That is my understanding.

Personally if that is the case then I'm happy we are being so professional about the whole thing. Big big money involved.
    I don't think it is very professional leaking such details to supporters who then inform message boards, but maybe that's just me?

Comment

• Maybe it is just you.

Nothing wrong from Rangers point of view so why would it be an issue?

I think the club should be commended for taking such an approach to matters like this.

But that's just me...

Comment

• So Ric any chance this will be sorted out by the end of today or tomorrow in time for Wigan? Thanks always.
        Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

• Yeah, Ric.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Really don't know mate. Hope so!

Comment

Really don't know mate. Hope so!
              Get on the blower to that mate of your FFS!

Comment

• To be honest, I don't think we can get any other CB as good or better than Alex so I do wish the club pull all the strings out to get this sorted. He really is top class.

Comment

• He'll no doubt give us a bit more pulling power too

Comment

• I like the clubs stance on this. Like all of you i am desperate to see new faces in but i also remember when we dropped out of the top division last time.
                    Chris Wright went for it big time spending 2 million on Mike Sheron - Dont laugh he was a highly rated top scorer at the time.
                    We wasted money and it was the cause of our demise.
                    QPR's Longterm future is paramount. If we did go down its not the end of the world, we can come back. If we spent mountains of money on players that give us nothing then we could be back to square one.

Comment

• Agree the club needs to be careful, but also wouldn't want him to slip through our fingers at the last stage when he represents a bargain form a transfer fee point of view.

He may miss the odd game, but anyone can get a bad injury at any time that keeps them out for a season....

Other thing i;d say is i'm sure Stoke are regretting turning their nose up at Ba as a Free transfer, and failing him on the medical, then spending £10m on Crouch no doubt on equal or higher wages.... the rest is history!

Comment

• We can't afford a crock or someone on 100k a week to sit in the stands! I would love Alex at the club like everyone would but I think we should try again for samba he's two years younger and a beast of a player! Him and onohua would be a dream!

Comment

• Holding out hope something can be done with this.
                          http://mobro.co/dantashtic
                          http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            We can't afford a crock or someone on 100k a week to sit in the stands! I would love Alex at the club like everyone would but I think we should try again for samba he's two years younger and a beast of a player! Him and onohua would be a dream!
                            Not for 10 big ones !!

Comment

Maybe it is just you.

Nothing wrong from Rangers point of view so why would it be an issue?

I think the club should be commended for taking such an approach to matters like this.

But that's just me...
                              So what you are saying is that the club wants you to leak this information about confidential contract talks?

This is very strange!

Comment

• Where are people getting info that he is injury prone? Have never heard about it before and the main reason he doesn't get games at the **** is because he's 4th choice.
                                Estamos QPR

Comment

Working...
                                X