Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Warnock out of his depth and Martin O'Neill anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Warnock out of his depth and Martin O'Neill anyone?

I pose this Q as am listening to radio London and there have been some murmurings of discontent regarding NW's ability at this level and his tactical nous etc... his use of Bothroyd and liberal use of excuses etc...

So, were we in a position that NW left or was sacked I was wondering if we should go for a safe option in Martin O'Neill who has a proven record in teh Premmo...

Just be interested in what others thought.....

Personally I am starting to wonder whether NW has enough about him in this league and whether Joey Barton was such a prudent signing after all... performance wise and his potential to alienate his team mates....

Originally posted by ahR View Post
    I pose this Q as am listening to radio London and there have been some murmurings of discontent regarding NW's ability at this level and his tactical nous etc... his use of Bothroyd and liberal use of excuses etc...

So, were we in a position that NW left or was sacked I was wondering if we should go for a safe option in Martin O'Neill who has a proven record in teh Premmo...

Just be interested in what others thought.....

Personally I am starting to wonder whether NW has enough about him in this league and whether Joey Barton was such a prudent signing after all... performance wise and his potential to alienate his team mates....
    Look at the way we have played the recent games (Newcastle, Wolves, villa(first half). And you're questioning our manager who took us from the bottom of NPC to where we are now(most of the time with the worst owners ever had by a football club). Please stop it..

Comment

Remove this thread now!! Ignoramous
      Lakshmi Mittal 7/5/11 'We need to have a good manager like Neil to take the team to the TOP of the league over a period of time'

Comment

Get a life.
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

It's not easy for QPR fans until we beat Blackburn but I didn't even read the thread. Warnock is the man for us, no two ways about it
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous!

Comment

I kind of get what the OP is saying, but this thread would be more prudent if we are coming into the final stretch and fighting relegation, as it is we got spanked 6-0, but yet reamin above Arsenal..... Leave Neil do what hes doing, and maybe come back to this later in the year, but im sure wel be fine....

Comment

What Neil has achieved with Rangers so far has been amazing. Despite his demeanour at the press conference he will have been hurting as much as us and determind to put things right. He deserves our utter admiration and respect.
                In Warnock we trust!

Comment

Ive always said warnock is a motivator, not a master tactician, that said sometimes you have to look at the players, they'll know that was far from the form shown in the previous three games, also ask Villa fans about O'Neill tactically, another motivational coach.

Comment

Probably the most idiotic post of the season so far.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think we've more than filled our quota of changing managers in recent years.

Comment

I hear Steve Maclaren is free, anyone got a brolly !!!

Comment

one bad game in 4 and he wants to shaft warnock, nice.

Comment

typical kneejerk reaction as always - it was bound to happen, just a matter of when!

Comment

It remains to be seen if Warnock can cut it at this level so id say its a fair question. Im slightly pished at his relaxed view at getting dicked 6-0 stating thats what happens and there will probably be a few more etc etc.
                              Motivating people to run around and tackle hard is all well and good but when you can't get near the ball for starters you have a problem.

Not digging out Warnock but the manor of the defeat yesterday was a flsahback to the not so distant dark days of having a squad full of players who didnt give a tosh.

I accept we will lose more than we win but if Warnock thinks losing 4-0 and 6-0 to the likes of Bolton and Fulham is acceptable he needs his fcking head looking at.

Comment

Working...
                              X