Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Warnock out of his depth and Martin O'Neill anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cujimmy View Post
    What's fickle is fans like you singing abuse at managers like Colin when they were in charge of other clubs. Now all of sudden he's the dogs b0ll0cks and we must refer to him as Sir. Sod off! Couldn't care less about Colin.

The argument is hardly irrelevant btw. Claiming he had crap players? The players you refer to were his own signings.

Anyway... I've never said we should sack him. He's done a good job so far... give him some more time. I hope he succeeds. It's just I don't like the bloke after having listened to him shoot his mouth off over the years. He should learn to be more humble.
    Fans like me singing abuse at him when he was at other clubs? Well, I'm slightly worried that you know exactly what I sang at games years ago (restraining order may be needed).... HUGE assumption and, quite frankly, a very inaccurate one.

Yes he may have signed some of the players in his own squad, but signings are restricted by your clubs financial clout, which neither Notts County nor Sheff Utd had much of, hense having to sign players on a budget (ie Jon Stead & Matt Kilgallon).... which we were having to do pre-TF takeover (which if hadnt happened we would be languishing in the relegation zone, Im sure of it- doesnt mean NW would have been a worse manager than he is now does it?).

Fair enough if you dont like him, youre probably not on his Christmas card list this year either, but he is the manager of the side we all support and pay to follow so lets get behind him and give him our full support without such petulant little digs at him.

We'll agree to disagree eh
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
      Brisbane are you having a go at me??? I have always said that I don't see a problem with it, but if what people are saying is true and e doesn't like it then I change my opinion.
      Sorry mate you've lost me....?

Not having a go at you or anyone..i dont do that.

I just say what i think and if others dont like it its thier problem?

I dont believe we should all say the same as if we did this board would be s+%t boring...but i really dont like the cliquee effect when some When we first got Colin, i stated i didnt like him...and still dont BUT i am very very gratefull for what he's done for OUR club.

Does that make sense?

Comment

Yeh got you.. Didn't see if you were for the nickname or against it.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
          Sorry mate you've lost me....?

Not having a go at you or anyone..i dont do that.

I just say what i think and if others dont like it its thier problem?

I dont believe we should all say the same as if we did this board would be s+%t boring...but i really dont like the cliquee effect when some When we first got Colin, i stated i didnt like him...and still dont BUT i am very very gratefull for what he's done for OUR club.

Does that make sense?
          Mellow...i've just made sense of what you said and NO..i wasnt having a go at you at all mate...sorry if it seemed like it

Comment

If you don't like,you don't like him,your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Fans like me singing abuse at him when he was at other clubs? Well, I'm slightly worried that you know exactly what I sang at games years ago (restraining order may be needed).... HUGE assumption and, quite frankly, a very inaccurate one.

Yes he may have signed some of the players in his own squad, but signings are restricted by your clubs financial clout, which neither Notts County nor Sheff Utd had much of, hense having to sign players on a budget (ie Jon Stead & Matt Kilgallon).... which we were having to do pre-TF takeover (which if hadnt happened we would be languishing in the relegation zone, Im sure of it- doesnt mean NW would have been a worse manager than he is now does it?).

Fair enough if you dont like him, youre probably not on his Christmas card list this year either, but he is the manager of the side we all support and pay to follow so lets get behind him and give him our full support without such petulant little digs at him.

We'll agree to disagree eh
              Fair post, but i'd love to see how many rangers fans could HONESTLY say they hadnt called him Colin at some time or another......It would be a very few i'd bet....

but maybe thats another poll for a later date...say..if we get relegated?!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Exactly.

As somebody said earlier in the thread, if we all agreed it'd be an awful forum!
                We all have our own opinions and they will vary

Comment

Thank you...and i dont expect you to like every one i do....thats life mate..

Now lets look forwards to the rest of the season without this pointless argument about the Colin thing, because the 1 thing thats for sure is it aint going to go away !

Comment

Fair post, but i'd love to see how many rangers fans could HONESTLY say they hadnt called him Colin at some time or another......It would be a very few i'd bet....

but maybe thats another poll for a later date...say..if we get relegated?!
                    If im totally honest, I can say Ive never called him Colin (as I only heard of it a few months back!) but i have to admit I have slated the bloke before he joined Rangers on an occasion or 2; namely over the whole "Battle of Bramell Lane" scenario.

Comment

Great. Everyones agreeing or agreeing to disagree.

This is going to turn into a lovefest... I just know it.

Comment

Come 'ere you, giz a hug :kiss:

Comment

Thank you...and i dont expect you to like every one i do....thats life mate..

Now lets look forwards to the rest of the season without this pointless argument about the Colin thing, because the 1 thing thats for sure is it aint going to go away !
                          Yes mate totally agree
                          Now is it right to call Pat ,Dave.............. only joking.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Come 'ere you, giz a hug :kiss:

Comment

I've got a big jo*nt and some beads for you all....come stay with me in my caravan and we can paint our faces, wear sarongs and sing kum bye ya !!

Byron bay here we come....

Comment

Yes mate totally agree
                                Now is it right to call Pat ,Dave.............. only joking.
                                you know what..i never figured that one out yet...?

spill......

Comment

Working...
                                X