Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Warnock out of his depth and Martin O'Neill anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart ####

Comment

It's an....

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      59 posts and you use an acronym for our manager meaning w@nker and you want to be taken serious? Have some respect will ya. Sure your not a troll with a bit of spare time on your hands looking for a rise!

How does a manager become proven then at this level when people are calling for his head after 7 league games? He wasn't backed as Sheffield Utd when they got in the Premiership and had a week to get us equipped till Jan in a week before the window closed. Get real sunshine and try a little more research than the wiki which anyone can edit!
      Anagram NOT an acronym.... an 'acronym' is something completely different and in layman's terms it is a word made up from the initials of a series of other words... For example.. NATO....

This wasn't an intentional 'dig' at NW I was merely raising the topic for debate and offering a few observations.. in retrospect I can see how the thread title can be construed in such a way but I am also a tad disappointed in some of the less well reasoned and constructive responses...

Clare from accounts...? I've had her....

Comment

Warnock doesn't have a decent record in the prem but he has definitely earnt the chance and our support. He has admitted himself that he now feels he's been given the opportunity to perform well in this league which is something he hadn't had before.
        I wanted him to come to qpr for ages and was delighted he joined, and no one can dispute the fact that we overachieved under his guidance last year.
        Having said all that, for the first time I have become frustrated even a tad annoyed with him. Firstly his comments about our Traore....disgrace....the person who was a disgrace was the guy making the comments. He's 21 and been at the club 5 minutes for god sake! Secondly, 6-0 isn't just a bad day at the office and I wish he had showed the usual warnock passion and anger. 6-0 is shocking, it's not just a poor performance. He just seemed so non-plussed afterwards that really annoyed me at the time.
        However, 2 days later and anger/annoyance has passed for me. Massive game up next, and 3 points and fulham will be forgotten(ish).

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
          Anagram NOT an acronym.... an 'acronym' is something completely different and in layman's terms it is a word made up from the initials of a series of other words... For example.. NATO....

This wasn't an intentional 'dig' at NW I was merely raising the topic for debate and offering a few observations.. in retrospect I can see how the thread title can be construed in such a way but I am also a tad disappointed in some of the less well reasoned and constructive responses...

Clare from accounts...? I've had her....
          cut and paste from wikipedia?

wouldnt want you in the trenches with me ahr, give the man some respect and support for gods sake!

Comment

His wife looks like a slightly older Minnie Driver. So he must have something about him.
            Im sure he....will come good.

Comment

If you are referring to...

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              cut and paste from wikipedia?

wouldnt want you in the trenches with me ahr, give the man some respect and support for gods sake!
              my description of an acronym it was all my own work... and as for the trenches you needn't worry as I wouldn't be anywhere near them in the first place as am a pacifist....

I don't consider offering a topic for general discussion on a message board to be in any way disrespectful... after all, without new threads this and others would stagnate and close....

Comment

People, please behave otherwise this thread will be gone.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Persoonally, it think this is a perfectly valid topic for debate considering the s*76E we were forced top watch on Sunday night...
                  I am still not impressed with barton and am convinced that as a man he is ****...unfortunatley (apparently) he is the sort of player we need at this club...just needs to prove it....
                  warnock was fantastic last year and deserves to bhe given a DECENT chance in the prem...personally i dont like him either but i'm a misserable old to**7r so that dont matter...He has done wonders for us and deserves our backing until he is shown to be the right or wrong man for the job in hand...
                  i hope we come good and stay up, but to be honest, i think this was the blow a lot of people needed to stop kidding ourselves we are a good/big/premiership team......
                  If we can stay up and establish ourselves over the next 2 years, then we will be on par with the middle of the table teams....until then its backs to the walls and fight fight fight....
                  Blackburn will not be easy but we need to at least give it a good go....

UUUUUUUrrrrrr'''ssssss

Comment

PS...as for the Colin thing...stop being little girls...he knows he gets called that and he aint a saint...I'm sure it doesnt bother him so get a life and deal with it...Colin does !!

Comment

It does bother him. He's mentioned it before. He feels it's offensive and unnecessary. Expect it from fans of other clubs, not our own.

Comment

Exactly Nodge. Why the f#ck would our own fans even consider using that term for our gaffer?

Idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Exactly Nodge. Why the f#ck would our own fans even consider using that term for our gaffer?

Idiotic.

We really do have some *****s in our fan base.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You aint wrong mate.

Planks!

Comment

The guy gets us promoted as runaway champions with, let's be fair, a "workmanlike" squad and a temperamental yet sometimes unplayable court jester.

Bit of respect wouldn't go amiss.

Comment

Are people really bothered that he is sometime referred to as Colin!?
                                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                                X