Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we need.........

Comment

• And all English men who would run through a wall for our club and their country, as oppose to the “ modern” footballer who cheat, feign injury and generally think they are more important than they really are.

Dave Thomas is still my favourite Rangers player.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• 24 hours to go and not a single name in the frame !

Lyndon won't be back any time soon - Armstrong still seems to be going on loan - which is crazy - so are they thinking Lowe has enough goals in him to keep us up?

Comment

• Someone mentioned hugill a few weeks back. Might not be the worst option. At least he can hold the ball and is a big lump. Not sure if he is still available??

Comment

• Scratch that. He joined Rotherham utd 2 days ago!!

Comment

• Dyche now in at Everton with £40m in his back pocket to spend. I'd take £10m of that for Willock but need £5m in add-on.

Come on Dyche send some of that dosh our way!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                Someone mentioned hugill a few weeks back. Might not be the worst option. At least he can hold the ball and is a big lump. Not sure if he is still available??
                He just signed for Rotherham last week.

This must be the most boring transfer window for ages

Comment

• The clowns running out great club are just taking the p!ss big time! Where’s Tottenham Les…on the golf course? In the Sky studio? Shouldn’t he be scouring the country or Europe for another striker?

We have ONLY 2 recognised, out and out first team strikers at the club (please don’t anyone defend him and Poos by saying we got Roberts and Lowe or I’ll go skitz! Roberts is a 10, doesn’t give 2 sh!ts anyway, is for the most part injured all the time and is not ours! Lowe is a winger or could play with a partner up front!) Dykes, who is now hospitalised long term for potentially up to 6 weeks or could be rest of the season, and Armstrong the other. Love Armstrong to bits, but he is only just out of the youth team!

Where is a replacement striker??? We need reinforcements to help out this already threadbare and injury prone, poor squad out! Even if enough to freshen the place up with some new ideas perhaps? Why isn’t Critchley banging on doors asking for help? Because at this rate, he will be a goner if the next 2 or 3 games don’t go our way!

The last time I looked, goals WIN you games! Not possession of the ball in the final third of the pitch! We are on one of our worst run of dismal performances, 1 win in 13 games is a shocking stat and yet here we are with what…? Just over 24 hours to go until the transfer deadline shuts or w are lumbered with these shocking players until the end of the season and I can only see that resulting in one outcome…league one football!

Comment

• If rather les didn't scout at all..his track record is a joke and let's be honest he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?!!! Leave it to someone who is better suited to looking at and negotiating with players.

Comment

If rather les didn't scout at all..his track record is a joke and let's be honest he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?!!! Leave it to someone who is better suited to looking at and negotiating with players.
                      Who though mate? The only player linked with any transfer this window and linked with QPR is Armstrong to go on loan?! You couldn't make it up! Dykes injured, Armstrong only striker we have.....ahhh lets send him out on loan!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                        The clowns running out great club are just taking the p!ss big time! Where’s Tottenham Les…on the golf course? In the Sky studio? Shouldn’t he be scouring the country or Europe for another striker?

We have ONLY 2 recognised, out and out first team strikers at the club (please don’t anyone defend him and Poos by saying we got Roberts and Lowe or I’ll go skitz! Roberts is a 10, doesn’t give 2 sh!ts anyway, is for the most part injured all the time and is not ours! Lowe is a winger or could play with a partner up front!) Dykes, who is now hospitalised long term for potentially up to 6 weeks or could be rest of the season, and Armstrong the other. Love Armstrong to bits, but he is only just out of the youth team!

Where is a replacement striker??? We need reinforcements to help out this already threadbare and injury prone, poor squad out! Even if enough to freshen the place up with some new ideas perhaps? Why isn’t Critchley banging on doors asking for help? Because at this rate, he will be a goner if the next 2 or 3 games don’t go our way!

The last time I looked, goals WIN you games! Not possession of the ball in the final third of the pitch! We are on one of our worst run of dismal performances, 1 win in 13 games is a shocking stat and yet here we are with what…? Just over 24 hours to go until the transfer deadline shuts or w are lumbered with these shocking players until the end of the season and I can only see that resulting in one outcome…league one football!
                        Dykes if he's got Pneumonia won't be fit for a few weeks not match fit anyway by then we could be right in the muck. If we send Sinclair out tomorrow without getting in another CF then we deserve to go down. Lets see what tomorrow brings and more important who it brings and the type of player they are we need some steel and some nasty b@s tard. Sadly i don't hold out much hope for us

Comment

• If we send Armstrong out on loan and not get anyone else in, then that has to be the most short sighted decision ive ever seen at QPR.

Dykes is unlikely to be back for the forseable future so Armstrong and Lowe are probably the only real out and out strikers.

I mean if he does go out on loan, then that will be the spark that lights the flames for this ownership.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                            If we send Armstrong out on loan and not get anyone else in, then that has to be the most short sighted decision ive ever seen at QPR.

Dykes is unlikely to be back for the forseable future so Armstrong and Lowe are probably the only real out and out strikers.

I mean if he does go out on loan, then that will be the spark that lights the flames for this ownership.
                            I wouldn't put anything past Les and Hoos the clubs becoming a shambles and that always starts at the top

Comment

• If the lad goes out on loan and we don't get anyone in then the fans should vote with their feet. Don't turn up for the next match. That's the only way a board will get the message. Putting up a bedsheet won't make any difference.

Comment

If the lad goes out on loan and we don't get anyone in then the fans should vote with their feet. Don't turn up for the next match. That's the only way a board will get the message. Putting up a bedsheet won't make any difference.
                                I think protests are being planned already for the Millwall home game on the 11th February.

Comment

Working...
                                X