No announcement yet.

Jan 23 Incomings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to the Critchley interview post Swansea, I don’t think there will be any incomings at all, he seems very happy with the current squad

Comment

• https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...-ethan-ingram/

Wolves and Queens Park Rangers are plotting moves to sign West Brom sensation Ethan Ingram, sources have told Football Insider.

The 19-year-old Hawthorns academy product is in the final 18 months of his contract and his future is up in the air.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...-ethan-ingram/

Wolves and Queens Park Rangers are plotting moves to sign West Brom sensation Ethan Ingram, sources have told Football Insider.

The 19-year-old Hawthorns academy product is in the final 18 months of his contract and his future is up in the air.
        Also an England U20 international as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Surprised we'd consider signing Smith when we have Stef, Field, Dozzell, Tim, Richards, Amos in contention for two midfield spots. Throw Owens (yes back at QPR) and Dixon-Bonner, both listed as midfielders in 1st Team squad, into mix. 8 players for two positions.
          I see what you mean, but not many of them are able to do a job imo. Either Injury prone, not fit enough or not up to it...from what I have seen so far.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

I see what you mean, but not many of them are able to do a job imo. Either Injury prone, not fit enough or not up to it...from what I have seen so far.
            Fair point about most of them not up to it. I'd keep Stef, Field and Tim if possible. Rest I'd let go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Listening to the Critchley interview post Swansea, I don’t think there will be any incomings at all, he seems very happy with the current squad
              He is a yes man ,exactly what Lee and Les wanted ,how could he possibly not want a striker .
              "I'm very happy ummmm with the squad I ummmm have "

Comment

• Neil Critchley has confirmed that George Thomas could leave QPR before next week’s transfer deadline but that the situation is complicated by the fact that the player is currently injured.

Thomas has been unable to establish himself as a first-team regular since being signed on a free transfer in 2020 after leaving Leicester.

However, his chances of finding a new club have been affected by his injury.

Head coach Critchley explained: “He’s injured at the moment and that’s a bit of a problem in January, because he’s not fit and playing games.

“George is a player I’ve been aware of since back in the days of Leicester’s Under-23s. I know his qualities and what he can bring to the squad.

But I’m sure George, like any footballer, wants to play regular football. So we’ve had a conversation, he’s been injured since then, and I’m sure it’s a conversation that we’ll have again in the next week.”

Meanwhile, Niko Hamalainen could be on his way out of QPR, potentially to Scotland.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  Neil Critchley has confirmed that George Thomas could leave QPR before next week’s transfer deadline but that the situation is complicated by the fact that the player is currently injured.

Thomas has been unable to establish himself as a first-team regular since being signed on a free transfer in 2020 after leaving Leicester.

However, his chances of finding a new club have been affected by his injury.

Head coach Critchley explained: “He’s injured at the moment and that’s a bit of a problem in January, because he’s not fit and playing games.

“George is a player I’ve been aware of since back in the days of Leicester’s Under-23s. I know his qualities and what he can bring to the squad.

But I’m sure George, like any footballer, wants to play regular football. So we’ve had a conversation, he’s been injured since then, and I’m sure it’s a conversation that we’ll have again in the next week.”

Meanwhile, Niko Hamalainen could be on his way out of QPR, potentially to Scotland.
                  Hope fully a reunion with the snake for Nico

Comment

• getting them both cleared off the wage bill should be a priority, especially considering we have a squad of 28 at the moment.

Comment

• Masterson joins Gillingham on loan

Comment

• The way Dickie played on Saturday I'm not sure that's such a wise move.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                          Masterson joins Gillingham on loan
                          Thanks for this as not seen it anywhere.

Comment

• If Haameleinen and Thomas are both off loaded this window, we’ve had a right result!

Would still like to see us bring in AT LEAST another Centre Forward though!

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                              If Haameleinen and Thomas are both off loaded this window, we’ve had a right result!

Would still like to see us bring in AT LEAST another Centre Forward though!
                              centre forwards are very hard to come by, especially in January.

with Nico Hamalinan going, I do think we will get a LB in, perhaps we are going after George Cox, given his contract is up in the summer so would be a decent replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

centre forwards are very hard to come by, especially in January.

with Nico Hamalinan going, I do think we will get a LB in, perhaps we are going after George Cox, given his contract is up in the summer so would be a decent replacement.
                                Rotherham United signed Jordan Hugill on a free apparantly (although some reports say undisclosed). He was good for us not that long ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X