Jan 23 Incomings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    I was hoping we would have had a couple more through the door by now, i know we've let a couple go who were nowhere near 1st team action and Shodipo on another loan but with key games v Hull and Huddersfield coming up id sooner them in before deadline day to give NC better options.

As for faster counter attacking play we lack players with pace and technical ability. if you asked our mob to play 1 or 2 touch football no hope takes some 2 to get a ball under control
    I thought we'd have another striker in too. Burnley aeem to be chasing some foreign forward so Dykes seems doqn their pecking order if he was even of interest to them. Nothing from Stoke. Its been quite quiet in the market and the big boys havent done much so nothing is filtering down. It will end up being a mad last few days as normal. With Liard injured I cant see Nico leaving this window.

Comment

• Can we not swap dykes for shankland at hearts! That boy knows where the goal is

Comment

• Saw the comments by NC club still plans to sign Richards on a permanent deal. Have to say surprised given he has hardly kicked a ball for the club but obviously both he and Beale highly rate him. Hopefully we will see him more in next few months and also see what Roberts can show.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Getting them off the books seems hard. Nobody seems to want them.
          ahem giving 4 year deals to Nico not the brightest of ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            Can we not swap dykes for shankland at hearts! That boy knows where the goal is
            Im surprised nobody taken a punt on Shankland down here. Scottish football is not the greatest place to showcase yourself though its so poor up there in terms of quality

Comment

• Matt Smith from Arsenal might be the first to sign for us. He is alledgedly a midfielder who can play in the Stefan J. role when needed. Smith is not experienced at this level, but will allow Tim I. to play further up the pitch and use his creativity. Just my opinion.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Matt Smith from Arsenal might be the first to sign for us. He is alledgedly a midfielder who can play in the Stefan J. role when needed. Smith is not experienced at this level, but will allow Tim I. to play further up the pitch and use his creativity. Just my opinion.
                Surprised we'd consider signing Smith when we have Stef, Field, Dozzell, Tim, Richards, Amos in contention for two midfield spots. Throw Owens (yes back at QPR) and Dixon-Bonner, both listed as midfielders in 1st Team squad, into mix. 8 players for two positions.

Comment

• Listening to the Critchley interview post Swansea, I don’t think there will be any incomings at all, he seems very happy with the current squad

Comment

• https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...-ethan-ingram/

Wolves and Queens Park Rangers are plotting moves to sign West Brom sensation Ethan Ingram, sources have told Football Insider.

The 19-year-old Hawthorns academy product is in the final 18 months of his contract and his future is up in the air.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...-ethan-ingram/

Wolves and Queens Park Rangers are plotting moves to sign West Brom sensation Ethan Ingram, sources have told Football Insider.

The 19-year-old Hawthorns academy product is in the final 18 months of his contract and his future is up in the air.
                      Also an England U20 international as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Surprised we'd consider signing Smith when we have Stef, Field, Dozzell, Tim, Richards, Amos in contention for two midfield spots. Throw Owens (yes back at QPR) and Dixon-Bonner, both listed as midfielders in 1st Team squad, into mix. 8 players for two positions.
                        I see what you mean, but not many of them are able to do a job imo. Either Injury prone, not fit enough or not up to it...from what I have seen so far.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

I see what you mean, but not many of them are able to do a job imo. Either Injury prone, not fit enough or not up to it...from what I have seen so far.
                          Fair point about most of them not up to it. I'd keep Stef, Field and Tim if possible. Rest I'd let go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                            Listening to the Critchley interview post Swansea, I don’t think there will be any incomings at all, he seems very happy with the current squad
                            He is a yes man ,exactly what Lee and Les wanted ,how could he possibly not want a striker .
                            "I'm very happy ummmm with the squad I ummmm have "

Comment

• Neil Critchley has confirmed that George Thomas could leave QPR before next week’s transfer deadline but that the situation is complicated by the fact that the player is currently injured.

Thomas has been unable to establish himself as a first-team regular since being signed on a free transfer in 2020 after leaving Leicester.

However, his chances of finding a new club have been affected by his injury.

Head coach Critchley explained: “He’s injured at the moment and that’s a bit of a problem in January, because he’s not fit and playing games.

“George is a player I’ve been aware of since back in the days of Leicester’s Under-23s. I know his qualities and what he can bring to the squad.

But I’m sure George, like any footballer, wants to play regular football. So we’ve had a conversation, he’s been injured since then, and I’m sure it’s a conversation that we’ll have again in the next week.”

Meanwhile, Niko Hamalainen could be on his way out of QPR, potentially to Scotland.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                                Neil Critchley has confirmed that George Thomas could leave QPR before next week’s transfer deadline but that the situation is complicated by the fact that the player is currently injured.

Thomas has been unable to establish himself as a first-team regular since being signed on a free transfer in 2020 after leaving Leicester.

However, his chances of finding a new club have been affected by his injury.

Head coach Critchley explained: “He’s injured at the moment and that’s a bit of a problem in January, because he’s not fit and playing games.

“George is a player I’ve been aware of since back in the days of Leicester’s Under-23s. I know his qualities and what he can bring to the squad.

But I’m sure George, like any footballer, wants to play regular football. So we’ve had a conversation, he’s been injured since then, and I’m sure it’s a conversation that we’ll have again in the next week.”

Meanwhile, Niko Hamalainen could be on his way out of QPR, potentially to Scotland.
                                Hope fully a reunion with the snake for Nico

Comment

Working...
                                X