No announcement yet.

Jan 23 Incomings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnes starts so he's not going anywhere!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Please advise what the “personal slights “ are please anywhere in this post
      Kingy I will apologise on behalf of my fellow mod. You've certainly done nothing wrong so please continue to post because you're a valuable addition to this message board.
      Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 20-01-2023, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• FAYSAL Bettache .....Gone

FAYSAL Bettache has departed QPR following the termination of his contract by mutual consent.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-21s...eparts-200123/

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo

Don't apologise for me.
          I'm apologising on behalf of all of us the staff as he's done nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Who do you think you are? King fan not Austin hahaha. You're deluded for a start. We average 12-13k a week and have zero non matchday income so hiding behind FFP isn't an excuse, it's a reality. You're chatting nonsense and can't back it up. You've named two players. Undav will have plenty of options so why would we be top of his list? Edwards has played youth football, would be a gamble. You were moaning about our transfer policy, but you want to bring in Edwards who we have absolutely no chance of signing permanently in the near future, which is currently our policy. So, what should our transfer policy be in your eyes? It needs sorting out, you're right about that.

How about stop moaning and actually post something constructive? Or moan about something reasonable. Don't you think everyone wishes we could "get to the premiership and sign good players who will get us there".

Edit - STOP the personal attacks. Buff
            A personal attack? Saying King sounds like a child. Hardly a personal attack!

Barnes starts and plays an hour for top of the league Burnley, 25 points ahead of us yet he's deemed not good enough for us. Wonder what Kompany sees in him that some of our super fans don't? Maybe Kompany should go bake cakes too!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              FAYSAL Bettache .....Gone

FAYSAL Bettache has departed QPR following the termination of his contract by mutual consent.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-21s...eparts-200123/
              Hardly surprise. Loaned to Aldershot, National League, struggled to get into 1st team on loan.

For me, looked brilliant exchanging passes with centre backs in acres of space. Didn't cut it higher up pitch.

Expecting Owens, Duke-McKenna, Alfa to leave soon too.

Comment

• George Thomas is on his way to Reading and will do well !!!

Shame !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
                  George Thomas is on his way to Reading and will do well !!!

Shame !!!
                  Please let this be true .
                  Sounds like we are getting rid of some dead wood and clearing some wages for more signings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

A personal attack? Saying King sounds like a child. Hardly a personal attack!

Barnes starts and plays an hour for top of the league Burnley, 25 points ahead of us yet he's deemed not good enough for us. Wonder what Kompany sees in him that some of our super fans don't? Maybe Kompany should go bake cakes too!
                    Ok … let’s have this right . Yes barnes played a hour for “the team top of the league “ only because they are Short up too and twine is coming back from injury. Burnley have made barnes available.. so kompany clearly see what I see in him .
                    what did he do in the game ? Missed 2 sitters other than that he done nothing . Funny enough when he came off they went on to score 2 and won the game
                    dykes would of done the same job barnes done last night . Milwall / stoke and ….. drum roll please …… Burnley are after dykes so let me get this straight .. you have said “you wonder what kompany sees in him that our “super fans” don’t “ well clearly kompany sees the same what I see if his trying to off load barnes and get dykes in (or another striker which his activity looking for ) you said about barnes “watch him go “ lol

I think you might be the actual barnes and was hoping to impress us all with “watch him go “ and get us all excited.
                    There isn’t any more Debate about this . Barnes best before date as well passed years ago

as you were matty

Comment

• 2 championship clubs speaking to britt assombolonga about a move , hope we're in for him ! Always rated him at this level

Comment

• Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
                        George Thomas is on his way to Reading and will do well !!!

Shame !!!
                        Sauce? Can't see anything mentioned.

Comment

• Have Nottingham Forest sold any of their promotion season players. There must be a huge squad there needing to find a home?

Comment

• England midfielder Jude Bellingham is expected to reject a new contract offer from Borussia Dortmund, with QPR feeling they are leading the chase to sign the 19-year-old. (Star)

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              England midfielder Jude Bellingham is expected to reject a new contract offer from Borussia Dortmund, with QPR feeling they are leading the chase to sign the 19-year-old. (Star)
                              I’m sure some posters on this site would find a negative about him .

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

I’m sure some posters on this site would find a negative about him .
                                No doubt about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X