Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Hoops Young Man

Comment

• Although it should happen I will wait for the offy and not some link to YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Harrow, how can you say it's underwhelming if you've never seen the lad play? McNamara has had one full season hasn't he? Sterling been on a couple of loans and been ok, not great. Not sure how you can be underwhelmed and prefer the two above? Christie would be ok but I think he'd be costly in terms of wages and I've not heard of the lad at Villa, so can't comment.

Take a look on Transfermarkt for transfers, obviously not 100% correct but they're not far off. It's a well respected website.

As for undisclosed fees, if either club ask for it to be undisclosed then nothing can be done by the other club in terms of disclosing the fee. It's more likely to do with the fact that clubs like ourselves don't want to let everyone know we got a certain amount for a player, as obviously clubs will then know we have a few quid and add an extra few quid on top of players we want.

I agree Willock is our most prized asset. The question is, does he go this season or do we hope he has a great season and increases his value further? We also need time to find replacements. No point selling Willock with a week left in the window as it'll be a huge gamble. Given his injury last season and not fully fit yet, I guess he'll be here this season and if he does well again, we'd be looking to sell early in the window next summer.
        The only reason i said it was underwhelming was the fact that he could'nt get in Bournemouths side and while he was at Swansea , they were getting beaten most weeks and were struggling near the bottom.
        Don't get me wrong here , i am desperate for us to sign a right back because although Kakay tries hard , i just don't think he's a good enough starter at this level.
        Lets hope that Laird turns out to be blinding then you can call me a ####.
        Regarding Willock , if we are'nt challenging for promotion in January , i definitely think he will be sold , if we are challenging , hope we can keep him and improve squad further to get promoted , if we don't then sell Willock next summer.
        Another decent right back would of been Ryan Nyambe who was out of contract at Blackburn and went to Wigan , he was proven at this level.

Comment

• Not many Juan Mata fans on this board by the looks of things. Personally think he would be my 1 name on the teamsheet
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• That's not real Ronnie, just some #### making it up.
            Laird wouldn't be screwing up our crest like say uncs a real R

Comment

• It's a head transplant if you know wot I mean

Comment

• Bit of a buzz about it one the internet though...............

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

It's a head transplant if you know wot I mean
                  Id put myself down for one of them and then maybe a new body, just call me Trigger lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Not many Juan Mata fans on this board by the looks of things. Personally think he would be my 1 name on the teamsheet
                    Likewise- although it is never going to happen it would be an incredible signing

Comment

• Mata been linked with Leeds and Betis hasn't he? Think that says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                        Bit of a buzz about it one the internet though...............

quiet now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Mata been linked with Leeds and Betis hasn't he? Think that says it all.
                          Surely we can offer more money than Leeds!

Comment

• Laird official now !

Comment

• Laird on Loan, on the Dotted Line, Great News and once Again Welcome young Man.

Comment

• Good deal, given reviews of him but I know nothing about him personally.

Comment

Working...
                                X