Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Incomings 22/23

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

    To he honest he will he better than what we have as we don't actually have a left footed winger at the club!! Lol. Let's hope he's not another Ben gladwin who was supposed to be a quality winger and then proceeded to be slow, lazy and nowhere near good enough for this level.
    One I’d of liked was Dembele quick could play wide as scored goals went to Bournemouth for 250k tore us a new backside at London road.

    ben gladwin whoever scouted him must of been bladdeered

    Comment


    • Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

      ben gladwin whoever scouted him must of been bladdeered
      Gladwin came as a package when signing Luongo. We had to take him or we wouldnt have got Luongo.

      He was a promising player at that time and his transfer fee was inflated to reduce Luongo's fee with the aim to reduce the sell on fee Swindon had to pay Spurs. I live in Swindon and know people connected to the club.

      Irrelevant of the fee, Gladwin was effectively a free transfer signing.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

        Gladwin came as a package when signing Luongo. We had to take him or we wouldnt have got Luongo.

        He was a promising player at that time and his transfer fee was inflated to reduce Luongo's fee with the aim to reduce the sell on fee Swindon had to pay Spurs. I live in Swindon and know people connected to the club.

        Irrelevant of the fee, Gladwin was effectively a free transfer signing.
        I remember he was part of the package but we may aswell have signed the bus driver as gladwin was that bad.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

          I remember he was part of the package but we may aswell have signed the bus driver as gladwin was that bad.
          The Bus Driver turned us Down, got Skinny Legs and felt to self conscious with the Shorts on.

          Comment


          • QPR, Stoke City and Cardiff City have all tabled offers to Reading’s out of contract midfielder Andy Rinomhota, as per Bristol Live.

            Rinomhota is among the Reading players who are out of contract at the end of this season.

            https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/andy...spieler/368862

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              QPR, Stoke City and Cardiff City have all tabled offers to Reading’s out of contract midfielder Andy Rinomhota, as per Bristol Live.

              Rinomhota is among the Reading players who are out of contract at the end of this season.

              https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/andy...spieler/368862
              Seems he prefers Cardiff than us, that’s if we was even interested as we keep our transfers quit now

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                QPR, Stoke City and Cardiff City have all tabled offers to Reading’s out of contract midfielder Andy Rinomhota, as per Bristol Live.

                Rinomhota is among the Reading players who are out of contract at the end of this season.

                https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/andy...spieler/368862
                He is a sick note. Look on transfermarket scroll to the bottom then click "see full stats"

                Comment


                • On twitta

                  qpr are currently in talks with Nathan Byrnes camp over personal terms.

                  Comment


                  • Would be a good signing..similar type of player to Danny Simpson but hopefully without the off field antics. Byrne has clocked up 400 plus career apps and only just turned 30 so good pedigree.

                    Comment


                    • Definitely not an injury prone player like moses and would be an improvement. Not an exciting signing but I think we would have to settle for him at current
                      I played sunday league football today.

                      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                      Comment


                      • I’d personally like to see a couple of quick, young, hungry strikers through the door aswell. I don’t think we can rely on Dykes, Armstrong, Bonne and Kelman to get us enough goals to be competitive. Just hope we’ve got our eyes on a couple of new additions in forward areas. Can see Bonne being sold and Kelman sent out on loan again.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                          I’d personally like to see a couple of quick, young, hungry strikers through the door aswell. I don’t think we can rely on Dykes, Armstrong, Bonne and Kelman to get us enough goals to be competitive. Just hope we’ve got our eyes on a couple of new additions in forward areas. Can see Bonne being sold and Kelman sent out on loan again.
                          Dunno if I'm being thick or naive but shouldn't we have half-a-dozen of those sat in our youth and feeder squads? Hopefully Armstrong will step up but if he doesn't or can't I'd really start to ask serious questions about the point of the pyramid of players at the club.
                          I don't think I'm being silly or over-ambitious in believing we ought to have one striker at U23 and below capable of doing a job as back-up for the 1st XI as and when needed?

                          Comment


                          • You obviously haven't seen much of our under 23s. They are crap mostly. Lol. Apart from Armstrong none of them look like they would get a run in a league 2 side. Pretty much all who left on loan were sent to non league including sterling who is only 18 to be fair. Duke might get a run out in preseason but looking at the others they are all about 9 stone dripping wet which doesn't inspire me with any confidence that they are up to the physicality of the champ. Some lads look like they are straight out of an under 15s side.

                            Comment


                            • O

                              Comment


                              • Alfie Lloyd missed most of last season through injury and only played a few games with the U23, at this stage of his career he holds the ball up better than Dykes and has good movement.

                                Looks a good player imo.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X