No announcement yet.

January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the lack of activity doesn’t comeback tonite us on the @rse for the sake of a few quid! Most of the other top teams are strengthening, yet we are stuck with only 2 striker options - 1 of those can only play 60 mins max! Let’s hope Dykes stays fit for the rest of the season, as Gray is away for the next month aswell! ☹️

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
      I hope the lack of activity doesn’t comeback tonite us on the @rse for the sake of a few quid! Most of the other top teams are strengthening, yet we are stuck with only 2 striker options - 1 of those can only play 60 mins max! Let’s hope Dykes stays fit for the rest of the season, as Gray is away for the next month aswell! ☹️
      I get notifications from the club website to my phone, every time I eagerly open them hoping for the best news, but it's always such and such a player has left, mostly second or third stringers to be honest, but it's bloody frustrating

Comment

• I can't see us getting anybody else now, so be it, we have done great so far with who we have, just have to pray to the gods that the injuries stay away

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
          I hope the lack of activity doesn’t comeback tonite us on the @rse for the sake of a few quid! Most of the other top teams are strengthening, yet we are stuck with only 2 striker options - 1 of those can only play 60 mins max! Let’s hope Dykes stays fit for the rest of the season, as Gray is away for the next month aswell! ☹️
          The qualifiers in March is an International break, so Gray won't be missing any more league games.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
            I can't see us getting anybody else now, so be it, we have done great so far with who we have, just have to pray to the gods that the injuries stay away
            I hope you're wrong, we have a fantastic chance of top 2 with us sitting 2 points off 2nd with a game in hand albeit with Bournemouth in 3rd...I'm not suggesting shjt or bust but at least buy a lottery ticket and take a chance, we need only a small amount of reinforcements to cover a couple of positions, not wholesale improvements a la Bournemouth.

Comment

• i guess this means we are happy to hang on and hopefully make the play offs and not push for the auto spots - i get it but this maybe our chance - this team will be broken up in the summer to pay the bills - i can't see Willock or chair being here next year - Charlie and Steff and Albert will have more miles in their legs - this is our moment to push for the cash prize of the premier league

Comment

• Should go get luke freeman ! Sheff utd want rid ! Can play wide or in the 10 job done

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                  Should go get luke freeman ! Sheff utd want rid ! Can play wide or in the 10 job done
                  Hasn’t played for about 2 years and probably on about 35k a week. Nah

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    i guess this means we are happy to hang on and hopefully make the play offs and not push for the auto spots - i get it but this maybe our chance - this team will be broken up in the summer to pay the bills - i can't see Willock or chair being here next year - Charlie and Steff and Albert will have more miles in their legs - this is our moment to push for the cash prize of the premier league
                    Absolutely agree with both of you, I'm 100% in the let's get promoted club, preferably in 2nd spot, still a few hours left yet, football clubs and Agents don't work 9 to 5

Comment

• Why we aren’t strengthening our squad with another attack mid player and striker is beyond me. I take it we can still get loan signings in past the deadline ?

Comment

• So we have signed Jeff Hendrick?

Anyone sure why?

Seems to reproduce what we have rather than adding something new.

Am I missing something ?

Comment

• Jeff Hendrick on loan. No idea why. He’s a defensive midfielder

Comment

• Hendrick a great addition

Comment

• Only logic I can see with Hendrick is we could push Stef further forward if Willock/Chair is injured ... otherwise seems a very strange choice to spend considerable money on a player we don’t need ...

Comment

• is it official?? I don't see anything or am I slow..

Comment

Working...
                                X