Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a done deal then? 100% genuine

Comment

• I'd be amazed if we got Hendrick. Not the sort of player we need. Surprised we have no other number 10 lined up if Patterson was a no goer. Hope the Hendrick thing is a lot of nonsense. Don't rate him at all. No better than what we have.

Comment

• If Hendrick comes anywhere near KPF he must be repelled immediately.

Comment

• I don't get the negativity about Hendrick - he's a very good player....probably out of our league but eh, what do I know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            If Hendrick comes anywhere near KPF he must be repelled immediately.
            Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

The qualifiers in March is an International break, so Gray won't be missing any more league games.
              He probably will as they have a time difference out there and he will probably be back in the UK maybe the night before our game and jet lagged.

Comment

• It’s on Twitter apparently so probably bs

Comment

• Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                  Why we aren’t strengthening our squad with another attack mid player and striker is beyond me. I take it we can still get loan signings in past the deadline ?
                  No, there is no loan window anymore.

Comment

• Makes me wonder if Amos is going to be further forward if Hendrick comes in.

He can play up front by the way as a winger.

Also what about Dom Ball as well?

Comment

• Daily Mail correspondent who is close to Newcastle has said we are getting Hendrick.

Could be useful if it means Stef can be left out or play further forward because he has not been that influential when sitting deeper.

Still think we might need more than Thomas off the bench going forwards to be competitive in the play offs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                        Makes me wonder if Amos is going to be further forward if Hendrick comes in.

He can play up front by the way as a winger.

Also what about Dom Ball as well?
                        Decent shout. Amos seems to be one of the best strikers of the ball at the club.

I’m still not sure what Ball did wrong. Clearly done something to upset Warbs.

Comment

• More on the possible deal:

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sp...s-qpr/?ref=rss

Comment

• Hendrick good box to box midfielder, strong and experienced. I'm guessing Ball is on his way out and Hendrick is a far better player therefore we've added better quality to our squad.

People writing him off when he's better than we've got ffs! Our transfer business these days is exceptional, so let's be positive.

It was reported we were in for 2 players, so obviously Warbs was eyeing up Hendrick or another CM to let Ball go out on loan. The other was clearly an attacking player which hasn't materialised.

Comment

• He has had his best set of games for the Irish national team in the past 12 months. He has a tendancy to vanish from games which he surprisingly was not doing during those games. He never got a run at Newcastle to see if that international form could be replicated at club level.

If he can replicate his international form, I honestly think he is still a very decent player - especially at Championship level. He provides good depth for what will be a huge run in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                                Hendrick good box to box midfielder, strong and experienced. I'm guessing Ball is on his way out and Hendrick is a far better player therefore we've added better quality to our squad.

People writing him off when he's better than we've got ffs! Our transfer business these days is exceptional, so let's be positive.

It was reported we were in for 2 players, so obviously Warbs was eyeing up Hendrick or another CM to let Ball go out on loan. The other was clearly an attacking player which hasn't materialised.
                                Probably Maja or Paterson/Lawrence.

QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X