No announcement yet.

January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard on another site that it was the length of contract offered, apparently we offered 1 year with option of increasing it, forest offered 2.5yeat deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
      I heard on another site that it was the length of contract offered, apparently we offered 1 year with option of increasing it, forest offered 2.5yeat deal
      That makes sense - thanks for the explanation....we can't have been too convinced by him to only offer a 1 year deal with option.

Comment

• thats the 2nd centre half they have pinched from under our noses - McKenna from Aberdeen was the other who they paid £3 million for in the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
          thats the 2nd centre half they have pinched from under our noses - McKenna from Aberdeen was the other who they paid £3 million for in the summer.
          We should try & get Joe Worrall from them

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
            thats the 2nd centre half they have pinched from under our noses - McKenna from Aberdeen was the other who they paid £3 million for in the summer.
            But still lower than us in the table. Perhaps they have overpaid for inferior players to the ones we have?

Comment

I heard on another site that it was the length of contract offered, apparently we offered 1 year with option of increasing it, forest offered 2.5yeat deal

At Bournemouth he was 2nd highest payed player on 40 bags a week and turned down their offer of a 1yr contract,don’t make sense that our deal failed because we offered a similar length contract.

He’s not even a as talisman type player worth that kind of money and would he be a shoe- in ahead of whats in our first team ?if he was any good where were his Premiership offers ?

That it I’m done just like somebody else said about their dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

We don't want to be waiting til end of Jan. If we want cover for the lads who are at the acon then we need players in asap.
                Of course, but they will have been sorting this out for some time quietly, we would hope and judging by last few windows they won't be sat round at elevensies wondering who to start looking at.

Comment

No worries Kev & it’s quiet on rumours at present everywhere
                  Where is insider when we need him ?

Comment

• John Souttar would be a good capture ?

Comment

• Middlesbrough got Arron Connolly on loan . We should of gone for him . He will fire them in the playoffs . We was linked to him In pre season

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Where is insider when we need him ?
                        But look what you've done now!!!!

Jamesnutt has returned with his insights....

Comment

• We seem to be calling all the loanees back from all over the shop???

Comment

hearing and apparently isn’t facts. None of us know the truth only cook and les Ferdinand/ Ruben / warburton etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

hearing and apparently isn’t facts. None of us know the truth only cook and les Ferdinand/ Ruben / warburton etc
                              Didn’t say it was facts! Just stating what was on another site

Comment

• I read somewhere today that Alfie Mawson might be a good potential option....down the pecking order at Fools but would they sell to a rival at this point in the season? Just what I read elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X