• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping the bratwursters dump that wokey bunch out

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Hoping the bratwursters dump that wokey bunch out
      Normally I look forward to these tournaments but I ain’t fussed and barely watched a game of other nations. I enjoyed Rs 2nd half of the season I’m looking forwards to that,

let England get on with being politically minded feeding kids and standing and kneeling side by side to the point it gets on my nerves.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Normally I look forward to these tournaments but I ain’t fussed and barely watched a game of other nations. I enjoyed Rs 2nd half of the season I’m looking forwards to that,

let England get on with being politically minded feeding kids and standing and kneeling side by side to the point it gets on my nerves.
        I'm exactly the same Shaggy.
        I have watched all these tournaments religiously over the years, all the games work allowing.
        But this lot don't represent me or my country as far as I'm concerned

Comment

• Imagine letting politics melt your brain to the extent you are literally supporting Germany in an England v Germany game.

If that were me I would probably log off, switch off the news and go for a nice walk to think about how I got into this state.

Comment

• Sorry am I not thinking the "right" thoughts?

Comment

• I would not support anybody over England, but I totally oppose the politisation of sport.

I personally, do not put the game on until it has started, and I pause it at half time, I wonder what ITV and their sponsors would say to the FA if millions boycotted their commercials, oh, and #### the BBC.

I won’t be happy until BLM has been squashed and Southgate is sacked for supporting them.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• I'd support Wales over England, and do in the rugby

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Thomas is in the Welsh squad, but doubt he'll get any game time and hasnt been a starter for us. But will probably be heading home on Sat after the Denmark game! I cant see us winning that one.
                  the QPR website has no mention of Thomas, but has on Hamalainen!

Comment

• Originally posted by BusRider View Post
                    The fact that for very short spells the attack clicks and looks dangerous (The movement for sterling's goal was superb) makes the 90% of the time We are playing sluggish slow cautious football seem all the more infuriating.

we have the players to play explosive exiting football, we just choose not to. I get it, Southgate has decided the conservative approach is what wins tournaments, but it is so dull to watch and I still don't think it will work against the top sides.
                    Personally I think England have done well, we've topped our group without conceeding a goal and we've done what is expected so far, to get to the next round, it hasn't been flair football but they've got the job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

the QPR website has no mention of Thomas, but has on Hamalainen!
                      Seems the Google main search is the only one where he's listed. Other sites dont have him there. Seems he missed out on the final cut and perhaps was on standby.

Comment

• Dewch arnoch chi Dreigiau

Comment

• Rdfewq ytr bvcpygjk zdewptgkmw

Comment

• 3-0 wales have been completely outplayed

Comment

• Cymru. Lwc Caled

Comment

• And of course, all the Welsh will be supporting England Tuesday night.
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X