Euros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo

Agree. And being on the pitch together, wrestling each other and gobbing everywhere is Ok but having a chat in the tunnel after the game is not on.
    You would of thought England players would of been ok as no bugger got near him all night he zipped around like a blue bottle.

dunno if it’s me but I’ve just not got into this tournament, normally I’d watch at least a game a day but can’t be bothered. Probably down to the fact England are so bloody boring to watch.

Comment

• England to win or not to win...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo

Agree. And being on the pitch together, wrestling each other and gobbing everywhere is Ok but having a chat in the tunnel after the game is not on.
        Maybe "chat in the tunnel" is a euphemism and the Chelsea lot have adopted a more Spartan method of teammate bonding.

Comment

• Chilwell and Mount now officially out of the England team and must quarantine till next week. But the FA on working on parameters to allow the great and good to enter the country so the Final can be held ar Wembley! Utter madness!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Chilwell and Mount now officially out of the England team and must quarantine till next week. But the FA on working on parameters to allow the great and good to enter the country so the Final can be held ar Wembley! Utter madness!!
            Just one more mad decision amongst a myriad of mad decisions today.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/your-a...are-in-the-uk/

Utterly barking mad.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Chilwell and Mount now officially out of the England team and must quarantine till next week. But the FA on working on parameters to allow the great and good to enter the country so the Final can be held ar Wembley! Utter madness!!
              Agree. Totally bonkers.

Comment

• Will tune in to the Scotland game sod England

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Will tune in to the Scotland game sod England
                  David, that is beyond the pale

Comment

• Sorry Dave

Comment

• Your forgiven matey

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

You would of thought England players would of been ok as no bugger got near him all night he zipped around like a blue bottle.

dunno if it’s me but I’ve just not got into this tournament, normally I’d watch at least a game a day but can’t be bothered. Probably down to the fact England are so bloody boring to watch.
                        Its this ridiculous group set up with only 8 teams going home - there's been very little peril and barely any jeopardy to many games. Hopefully it'll buck up a bit now. I'm probably gonna watch more of the Scotland game tonight purely because it's winner takes all as opposed to England's virtual dead rubber. I'm peed off it'll be a cruddy standard definition picture on ITV 4 though cos I've watched quite a few games in UHD on the Iplayer and have thus become accustomed to a glorious clear picture.

Comment

• Good goal, but this crappy slow 1 touch passing along the back is shite its like watching a game of subuteo.

Comment

• Dykes has been anonymous for the Scots tonight.
                            But at least he'll get a bit of a holiday

Comment

• Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
                              Good goal, but this crappy slow 1 touch passing along the back is shite its like watching a game of subuteo.
                              Watching paint dry is far more exciting.

Comment

• I watched the Scotland game and they gave it everything they had but lost to a top side. The Scots really did put a shift in.

Comment

Working...
                                X