No announcement yet.

Euros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great advert for football that game was. Had everything even a comedy own goal.

Comment

• Glad the French have gone out to a small country. Well done the Swiss.

Comment

• Comment

• Bukayo Saka 19 years old born in Ealing. Should have been at QPR !!

Comment

• Boring side out again

Comment

• Here we go! Obviously hoping for the best, but I was just thinking, when was the last time we beat a "big" team at a major tournament? I might be wrong but wasn't it Argentina in 2002? Certainly a bit of cause for pessimism. Anyway come on England!

Comment

• Originally posted by BusRider View Post
                Here we go! Obviously hoping for the best, but I was just thinking, when was the last time we beat a "big" team at a major tournament? I might be wrong but wasn't it Argentina in 2002? Certainly a bit of cause for pessimism. Anyway come on England!
                It was when England beat Wales 2-1 in Euro 2016

Comment

• Showing them so much respect get Grealish and foden on

Kane sorry but something ain’t right for him just all over the place, would help if he played in one of the friendly games either injured or mind on a move at this rate he’s on his way to orient again

Comment

• What a load of boring crap.

But, come on England
                    I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

• I can feel a self-destruct coming on...
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• ...there's still time.
                        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• There you go. Hopefully that's it.

Comment

• Comment

• GETIN

Comment

• Awful spectacle. Dour 5-4-1 formation but strangled the game and somehow pinched 2 goals, lucky the Germans had that useless CFC pair up top really. I cant see this approach/set-up working again but not sure Southgate has anything else up his sleeve.

Comment

Working...
                                X