BOS Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
    His actions can only be described as deceitful and It’s a heavy financial blow but surely not unexpected by anyone at the club or us as supporters.

Unfair to even mention names like Bowles or Goddard in the same sentence as other than pace what does he offer.

It’s a very real possibility that Willock or Adomah will prove to be better alternatives.

When at his best, much more than pace, and with regards to Bowles and Goddard, I mentioned it only to illustrate how important it is to look after your logistics if the aim is to maintain quality in the team.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

Why wouldnt he enjoy his life in Istanbul ?
      Agree - I have worked in Istanbul a lot and its an Amazing City! Crazy but Amazing - the Turks are passionate about their football - Fenerbache are the asian side and have a massive fan base - Galatasary and Besiktas are on the European side closer to the Tourist centre.. If he can play games and d well he will have a great few years...can't blame him for that ....but what you can blame him for is being deceitful and not helping out a club that has helped him!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post

Agree - I have worked in Istanbul a lot and its an Amazing City! Crazy but Amazing - the Turks are passionate about their football - Fenerbache are the asian side and have a massive fan base - Galatasary and Besiktas are on the European side closer to the Tourist centre.. If he can play games and d well he will have a great few years...can't blame him for that ....but what you can blame him for is being deceitful and not helping out a club that has helped him!
        I've only been to Istanbul 3 times, but loved it each time I went.

Exciting, chaotic, where East meets West, history, adventure, cuisine etc. etc.

What's there not to like?

Turks are very passionate about their football and club too.

Comment

• What's happening in Turkish football, are they playing? Id rather just give him away to them now to get his wages off the books so we can put that money toward new signings, loans or improved terms to say, Dickie.
          I can't see point in him staying here and playing if he's gonna be scared of serious injury (which he surely would be). There's no way he'll be going into any 50/50s or running through brick walls.... he'll just spend next months constantly feeling his hamstring and asking to be subbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            What's happening in Turkish football, are they playing? Id rather just give him away to them now to get his wages off the books so we can put that money toward new signings, loans or improved terms to say, Dickie.
            I can't see point in him staying here and playing if he's gonna be scared of serious injury (which he surely would be). There's no way he'll be going into any 50/50s or running through brick walls.... he'll just spend next months constantly feeling his hamstring and asking to be subbed.
            Agree with this, I don't expect we will see much dedication from him when his heart is already in Turkey, they are playing btw, there are a couple of Canadians I follow on Besiktas!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...elected-by-qpr
              won’t see BOS again

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                Good riddance

Comment

• I hope he is banned from the training ground.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

Agree with this, I don't expect we will see much dedication from him when his heart is already in Turkey, they are playing btw, there are a couple of Canadians I follow on Besiktas!
                    Hutchinson and Larin, right? I guess Hutchinson is playing for them for about 8 or 9 years now. The guy became a legend for the club. As for Larin, he's having the best days of his career lately. I've been following Turkish football since the time I bought a property in Germany: my neighbors are Turkish so we watch the league together all the time. They are very passionate about football, indeed. Though, I can't say the same about BOS and Fenerbahche: Turkish media writes that BOS is not very willing to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                      Is the right decision!

Comment

• Originally posted by ledesma View Post

Hutchinson and Larin, right? I guess Hutchinson is playing for them for about 8 or 9 years now. The guy became a legend for the club. As for Larin, he's having the best days of his career lately. I've been following Turkish football since the time I bought a property in Germany: my neighbors are Turkish so we watch the league together all the time. They are very passionate about football, indeed. Though, I can't say the same about BOS and Fenerbahche: Turkish media writes that BOS is not very willing to leave.
                        Yeah, those are the guys, as you say Hutchinson is a legend, Larin didn't do very well when he first transferred from MLS, he got loaned out and has returned with his scoring boots, I believe he is near the top of the league in that category!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• See how he goes with Mesut Ozil

Comment

• Thanks for nothing BOS, so disrespectful, shocking!
                            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                              See how he goes with Mesut Ozil
                              He aint gonna get a game...gonna roast on the bench or play with the kids.

Comment

• Apparently he's gone.
                                Small fee

Comment

Working...
                                X