BOS Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Dave, he has not officially left yet, but I hope you are right, I hope they don’t thank him and wish him well, fu ck him.
    Reports are saying he has in Turkey and on the official.
    If he fails the medical tough dou dous

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Hardly like he's left and joined Rotherham. Champions League, triple the salary. Leaving a club that loses at home to Rooney's derby and very much in a relegation battle. Eze was very decent and is clearly v fond of the club but very rare.
      Which is why he should treat clubs like this better, shop window etc.
      But yes agree very rare.

Comment

• No message for the fans , really poor show and lack of respect.
        He’s still our player according to Wiki.
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

• Either his agent or his intentions were to string us along so he kept playing, he’s on wages we can’t match for me he lacks every ability to play champions league can’t pass can’t cross can’t tackle just quick sorry you need to be better than that at that level well paid bench warmer.

look at the class Austin has just wants to play football asked Bilic what you want me to do to play er your 5th choice in a side that can’t score see ya

Comment

• Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
            No message for the fans , really poor show and lack of respect.
            He’s still our player according to Wiki.
            Bid accepted for the rest of the season but he needs to agree to terms and sign a contract to 30th June. So he is techinically still our player until that contract us signed and we've received the dosh, which I suspect will be heading straight off to Fulham as a loan fee for the Norwegian fellah.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Bid accepted for the rest of the season but he needs to agree to terms and sign a contract to 30th June. So he is techinically still our player until that contract us signed and we've received the dosh, which I suspect will be heading straight off to Fulham as a loan fee for the Norwegian fellah.
              Johansen is much better than we have has the ability to control a game like everyone he has off days but good signing imo

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Johansen is much better than we have has the ability to control a game like everyone he has off days but good signing imo
                Good stuff. Just a shame his Fulham contract runs to June 2022, so I assume Fulham will need him for their Championship campaign next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Good stuff. Just a shame his Fulham contract runs to June 2022, so I assume Fulham will need him for their Championship campaign next season.
                  I’m not convinced they’ll drop can see geordies going with Sheffield wba

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I’m not convinced they’ll drop can see geordies going with Sheffield wba
                    Yes. Fulham look to have a bit more quality than some of the dross stinking up the prem. I have a sneaky feeling Leeds are not out of the relegation equation yet either. One thing, it would tee me off if Fulham AND Bees wee in Prem next season. Dunno which I'd prefer but I think I'd just favour Fulham staying up and Bees missing out on promotion purely cos I cant stand that chewing gum chomping foreign scrawny hippy manager Bees have.

Comment

• Does anyone know what the acceptable agreement is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Yes. Fulham look to have a bit more quality than some of the dross stinking up the prem. I have a sneaky feeling Leeds are not out of the relegation equation yet either. One thing, it would tee me off if Fulham AND Bees wee in Prem next season. Dunno which I'd prefer but I think I'd just favour Fulham staying up and Bees missing out on promotion purely cos I cant stand that chewing gum chomping foreign scrawny hippy manager Bees have.
                        I wouldn’t mind Leeds dropping we do well v them! Bees I think will fall short prem teams after Toney already so he’d go I fancy us to beat them if we had 2 full backs in and johansen. A couple decent players we could be top 8 side our midfield is poor along with wingbacks when Dom ball becomes your best midfielder your in trouble and Barbet and Dickie better crossers off the ball than wingers I don’t think we will drop but we’ve got some dross on contract for next season as well

Comment

• Bet he wont agree terms. More, More, More !!

Comment

• Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
                            Does anyone know what the acceptable agreement is.
                            Only noted so far a significantly less than the £750k we were after. But always thought that was high, so guess it would be around the £250k mark same as Manning. On top of that there's the fix tariff fee because he's U24, that figure hasnt been mentioned either.

Comment

• Decent move for him. Is good at this level but for me hasn't yet shown consistency or close to it for Premiership. A move to Turkey will give him first team football (presumably), experience abroad and playing in Europe. If it works then a year or two down the line he could possibly make the jump to Premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Decent move for him. Is good at this level but for me hasn't yet shown consistency or close to it for Premiership. A move to Turkey will give him first team football (presumably), experience abroad and playing in Europe. If it works then a year or two down the line he could possibly make the jump to Premiership.
                                He can’t cross a football can’t pass 6feet away from him
                                last season he only became a regular after goal v brum
                                can only see him being used as a sub at best off a striker but his finishing is not good enough a lot of what’s missing are basics but we will miss his pace because we not got any now

Comment

Working...
                                X