BOS Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Decent move for him. Is good at this level but for me hasn't yet shown consistency or close to it for Premiership. A move to Turkey will give him first team football (presumably), experience abroad and playing in Europe. If it works then a year or two down the line he could possibly make the jump to Premiership.
    I think he'll flop, I also think that club will realise he ain't all that.
    Here's hoping too.
    Bad egg, better away from here........ for us!

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Decent move for him. Is good at this level but for me hasn't yet shown consistency or close to it for Premiership. A move to Turkey will give him first team football (presumably), experience abroad and playing in Europe. If it works then a year or two down the line he could possibly make the jump to Premiership.
      I guess they must feel they can get something out of him.

Having known a few, the Turks aren't mugs.

Comment

• Mugs enough to try match fixing

Comment

• https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...switch-220121/
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Any news on the half a season transfer fee and compensation fix fee for losing U24 player?

Surely must be at least £1.5m combined?

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Any news on the half a season transfer fee and compensation fix fee for losing U24 player?

Surely must be at least £1.5m combined?
              I doubt that the club will announce what fees they get as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I doubt that the club will announce what fees they get as usual.
                Yeah, but must be some respected journo out there who must know. The compo payment is a fix fee tariff so that should be in the public domain. I guess the transfer fee would be circa £250k like Manning.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yeah, but must be some respected journo out there who must know. The compo payment is a fix fee tariff so that should be in the public domain. I guess the transfer fee would be circa £250k like Manning.
                  yes, and £250k is pathetically poor and I think we would have been better off putting him in the side if that is the fee. Likewise with Manning. We would have gotten some more goals with him in the side instead of Hamalainen and Wallace

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

yes, and £250k is pathetically poor and I think we would have been better off putting him in the side if that is the fee. Likewise with Manning. We would have gotten some more goals with him in the side instead of Hamalainen and Wallace
                    No one knows the fee so where’s the £250k come from? pure guess work or twitter idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

No one knows the fee so where’s the £250k come from? pure guess work or twitter idiots
                      Pure quess work on my part. We wanted £750k but the comms from Fener was the agreement was 'substantially' less than that. You can guess what that means as much as I can - it could be £350k.......?

My point is the fixed fee tariff for signing thr deal from the summer should be known if its a standard FIFA guidelines and not subject to negotiation between both parties. I'm surprised this hasnt been mentioned by the journos.

Comment

• I'm disappointed the club thanked him for his service, I imagine it is club policy no matter who the player is or what the circumstances are around his departure, we have been mugged off by this wage thief and I'm a little bitter!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• me too! on the one hand it is a big move for him and you can't blame him for that ..but the way he handled it was abysmal - 22 year old kid being badly advised by greedy agents! The club have lost out big time with both him and Manning but paid off with Eze you win some and lose some i guess - i find the manning situation worse as he went to a fellow championship club not a top european club with Champions league pedigree. i do feel it weird that the club are not more honest and the chairman is on `brights instagram thanking him for everything. strange ..maybe the club take as much blame as bright in how things turned out.

i hope he makes a go of it over there but i can't help thinking we will see him playing against us for someone like Notts forest or stoke very soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I'm disappointed the club thanked him for his service, I imagine it is club policy no matter who the player is or what the circumstances are around his departure, we have been mugged off by this wage thief and I'm a little bitter!
                            It’s not quite the same as thanking Bosingwa and Caulker but I know what you mean .

Comment

• Bosingwa? We could do with a RB. Wonder if he has a club at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                                I'm disappointed the club thanked him for his service, I imagine it is club policy no matter who the player is or what the circumstances are around his departure, we have been mugged off by this wage thief and I'm a little bitter!
                                Me too!

Hey let's start a movement, we could call it me too!

Comment

Working...
                                X