Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOS Off

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BOS Off

    BOS off to Fenerbache in the summer we get nothing for him , doesn’t look like a step up although probably playing champions league football - is Turkish football that good ???

  • #2
    Sir Les went to Turkey, didn’t he have to kill some bird in the centre circle on his first game .
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!
    .2.1.13.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
      Sir Les went to Turkey, didn’t he have to kill some bird in the centre circle on his first game .
      Dean Saunders the same I think. Killed a goat and put its blood on his face. Nice!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        BOS off to Fenerbache in the summer we get nothing for him , doesn’t look like a step up although probably playing champions league football - is Turkish football that good ???
        Shame we dont get any cash but such is football and I'm sure we'll replace him in a similar way. He has the legal right to run his contract down and I'm sure he'll put a shift in for us until he goes.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

          Dean Saunders the same I think. Killed a goat and put its blood on his face. Nice!
          Yes a sheep , not a bird not sure which is worse.
          well remembered.
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!
          .2.1.13.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
            Sir Les went to Turkey, didn’t he have to kill some bird in the centre circle on his first game .
            Wasn't Danni Behr that I do know.
            Bit harsh Turkish football init!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Wasn’t expecting him to sign and why should he. On his day he’s a machine but I don’t think he’s ready for the Prem yet so might be a decent stepping stone playing in Europe. Will keep an eye on his career when he leaves for Turkey. Shame we won’t get any money for him but weve taken advantage of the same thing so can’t complain. Will be hard to replace especially someone with that kind of pace and strength.

              Comment


              • #8
                Out of the clubs hands this one , we’ve been trying to extend his contract for over a year and he’s refused to sign . We agreed to sell him to Brugge for nearly 5 million and he refused again .As long as his performances don’t drop , I would carry on playing him . We are paying his wages after all .

                Comment


                • #9
                  What sort of effort will he put in for us now ?
                  Id like to think 100% , I’m sure Sir Charles will have a word .
                  F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!
                  .2.1.13.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Greedy git.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I will cheer when he walks out of Loftus Rd for the last time.
                      I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                        What sort of effort will he put in for us now ?
                        Id like to think 100% , I’m sure Sir Charles will have a word .
                        Our new Dutch enforcer might chance a word in his shell like too!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Drop the ####er let him join them unfit
                          ​​​​​​

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Because of his age i think we do get something for developing him.

                            Could be wrong

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              As long as it covers his taxi fair to the airport.
                              I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X