Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good riddance btw

Comment

• What do we think about Fenerbahce's offers to take him this month?. We want £750k, they offer £400k...or they've offered a Swiss Striker or a Uraguay Centre Back....I'd suggest that any one of those 3 offers is better than getting nothing in the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        What do we think about Fenerbahce's offers to take him this month?. We want £750k, they offer £400k...or they've offered a Swiss Striker or a Uraguay Centre Back....I'd suggest that any one of those 3 offers is better than getting nothing in the summer.
        We won’t be getting nothing in the summer, we are due compensation for him . It’s whether the Turks want to pay that fee now and he goes or take the gamble and wait until the summer to see what his fee is set at .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

We won't be getting nothing in the summer, we are due compensation for him . It’s whether the Turks want to pay that fee now and he goes or take the gamble and wait until the summer to see what his fee is set at .
          Oh I thought compensation was out of the window with an overseas transfer, perhaps mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Oh I thought compensation was out of the window with an overseas transfer, perhaps mistaken.
            See 'New Crouchy' thread

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

See 'New Crouchy' thread
              Thanks, I'd overlooked that post.

Comment

• So he's off to Turkey,
                I've been to Turkey its a delight.

Comment

• Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
                  So he's off to Turkey,
                  I've been to Turkey its a delight.
                  It is, as long as you avoid the confectionery!

Comment

• Fee agreed for him to leave , good news .

Comment

• Cheerio.
                      Won't be remembered fondly which is his own doing.
                      We move on.

Comment

• I'm glad to see him go since he didn't want to be here, we desperately need to replace him and a few others though!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Club statement: Bright Osayi-Samuel

QPR have reached an acceptable agreement with Fenerbahce for the immediate transfer of Bright Osayi-Samuel.

This is subject to a medical and personal terms.

Osayi-Samuel has already signed a pre-contract agreement to join the Super Lig side in the summer.

That's all we have to say about him. Bye.

Comment

• I do like that the club have not wished him all the best for the future.
                            Absolute disgrace of a professional, hope he has nothing but ill luck

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              I do like that the club have not wished him all the best for the future.
                              Hardly like he's left and joined Rotherham. Champions League, triple the salary. Leaving a club that loses at home to Rooney's derby and very much in a relegation battle. Eze was very decent and is clearly v fond of the club but very rare.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                I do like that the club have not wished him all the best for the future.
                                Dave, he has not officially left yet, but I hope you are right, I hope they don’t thank him and wish him well, fu ck him.
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X