No announcement yet.

BOS Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the odds he starts Wednesday???

Comment

• [QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2552496]

But surely he already has enough of a reputation in the championship that some club will pay £2-3m for him in two years?

So why are these teams not paying now and have him immediately.

They could get him for 1 Mil

Comment

• [QUOTE=bhujio;n2552499]
        Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But surely he already has enough of a reputation in the championship that some club will pay £2-3m for him in two years?

So why are these teams not paying now and have him immediately.

They could get him for 1 Mil
        No idea - that's on for his agent.

Perhaps they thought it would be quicker and less complicated to wrap it up as a standalone deal first from the summer? With that in the bag perhaps Fenerbache thought they could get his release cheaper than £1m for the next six months. We let Manning go for £250k so not sure how we'll get the £750k being talked about?

Not good we didnt get the Bruge money but what can you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I agree it's not too much to expect the same, but i dont need to explain the realities of bosman to you, you know as much as I do about it. We'll still get some sort of fee for him because the club will want him out.

"But if he was that good where were the offers from the premiership and the top championship clubs? If he wants to be a squad player and get paid #### loads of money for sitting on the bench then he can #### off. They've signed him for next to nothing and will sell him on for a fee in a few years. They've bought him fir a business deal not for his football abilities."

He's doing it for the money and I doubt he'll enjoy his football or life in Istanbul.
          Very good post.
          Shown me a side to the debate I didn't even think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            Look at the Joy on the Dave Thomas’s face, after he helps Stanley scores a brilliant goal, simply wonderful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zSu7WLR_A

Hope the link works
            Never will we have a team like that again.
            Glad I was around to see them

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I said a few years ago on here, that all teams in the 4 leagues should have the same playing budget, I citied Chelsea and Bournemouth in the premiership as an example.
              I'd be happy with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                What's the odds he starts Wednesday???
                Hope not, don't deserve to wear our shirt again

Comment

• [QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2552500]
                  Originally posted by bhujio View Post

No idea - that's on for his agent.

Perhaps they thought it would be quicker and less complicated to wrap it up as a standalone deal first from the summer? With that in the bag perhaps Fenerbache thought they could get his release cheaper than £1m for the next six months. We let Manning go for £250k so not sure how we'll get the £750k being talked about?

Not good we didnt get the Bruge money but what can you do?
                  You are right.
                  We have no Idea how these agents think.
                  I think Adel's agents ruined his career by getting into his head and they were his family

Baggers belief

Comment

• What I have learnt from this regarding QPR, is that the sooner they build a team which is not all about a player or two, the better. In fact I think this has been a problem ever since the days of Bowles and CO? Correct me if I`m wrong, but I think I made a very good point here!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• They never build a team around one/two players, they build a team together which might have some outstanding players, like Bowles as you said but it wasn’t all about him, that was a proper team & everyone was outstanding in their positions

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                        They never build a team around one/two players, they build a team together which might have some outstanding players, like Bowles as you said but it wasn’t all about him, that was a proper team & everyone was outstanding in their positions
                        Yes I know that it was a team consisting of many outstanding players, but many of them were sold or seeked pastures new without really being replaced. Paul Goddard a few years later, and eventually Les Ferdinand in the mid-ninetees were others we didn`t manage to do without. Paul Goddard was sold because they needed to build a new stand at Loftus Road. That`s a shame really.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I agree it's not too much to expect the same, but i dont need to explain the realities of bosman to you, you know as much as I do about it. We'll still get some sort of fee for him because the club will want him out.

But if he was that good where were the offers from the premiership and the top championship clubs? If he wants to be a squad player and get paid #### loads of money for sitting on the bench then he can #### off. They've signed him for next to nothing and will sell him on for a fee in a few years. They've bought him fir a business deal not for his football abilities.

He's doing it for the money and I doubt he'll enjoy his football or life in Istanbul.
                          Why wouldnt he enjoy his life in Istanbul ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

Why wouldnt he enjoy his life in Istanbul ?
                            When I went there I thought it was a #### hole! If he loves it power to him...

Comment

• His actions can only be described as deceitful and It’s a heavy financial blow but surely not unexpected by anyone at the club or us as supporters.

Unfair to even mention names like Bowles or Goddard in the same sentence as other than pace what does he offer.

It’s a very real possibility that Willock or Adomah will prove to be better alternatives.

Comment

• Think probably the Bread-man needs to leave him out and play as many games without him as we can , I know he probably improves the team, Also I know its bit of cutting your nose off but we need to live learn without him, seeing as he's not going to be around, have to try and build without him,

Comment

Working...
                                X