BOS Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhujio View Post

But surely if he is sat on the bench they wont be able to sell him for a big fee, they have to play him and make him better if that is even possible, making him better
    But surely he already has enough of a reputation in the championship that some club will pay £2-3m for him in two years? That fee will probably cover what they'll pay him over two years. It's a limited risk business deal for them. Remember Bruge wanted to pay £4.75m based on what hes done in the championship. It's a cheeky punt from their perspective that's only got breakeven or upside to it. If he plays it will only be against the lower league teams in a #### league. He wint get near the top games..........

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But surely he already has enough of a reputation in the championship that some club will pay £2-3m for him in two years? That fee will probably cover what they'll pay him over two years. It's a limited risk business deal for them. Remember Bruge wanted to pay £4.75m based on what hes done in the championship. It's a cheeky punt from their perspective that's only got breakeven or upside to it. If he plays it will only be against the lower league teams in a #### league. He wint get near the top games..........
      What a career awaits him, perhaps he’ll produce a tacky mickey mouse videos of himself showing glimpses of his talents.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• What's the odds he starts Wednesday???

Comment

• [QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2552496]

But surely he already has enough of a reputation in the championship that some club will pay £2-3m for him in two years?

So why are these teams not paying now and have him immediately.

They could get him for 1 Mil

Comment

• [QUOTE=bhujio;n2552499]
            Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But surely he already has enough of a reputation in the championship that some club will pay £2-3m for him in two years?

So why are these teams not paying now and have him immediately.

They could get him for 1 Mil
            No idea - that's on for his agent.

Perhaps they thought it would be quicker and less complicated to wrap it up as a standalone deal first from the summer? With that in the bag perhaps Fenerbache thought they could get his release cheaper than £1m for the next six months. We let Manning go for £250k so not sure how we'll get the £750k being talked about?

Not good we didnt get the Bruge money but what can you do?

Comment

I agree it's not too much to expect the same, but i dont need to explain the realities of bosman to you, you know as much as I do about it. We'll still get some sort of fee for him because the club will want him out.

"But if he was that good where were the offers from the premiership and the top championship clubs? If he wants to be a squad player and get paid #### loads of money for sitting on the bench then he can #### off. They've signed him for next to nothing and will sell him on for a fee in a few years. They've bought him fir a business deal not for his football abilities."

He's doing it for the money and I doubt he'll enjoy his football or life in Istanbul.
              Very good post.
              Shown me a side to the debate I didn't even think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                Look at the Joy on the Dave Thomas’s face, after he helps Stanley scores a brilliant goal, simply wonderful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zSu7WLR_A

Hope the link works
                Never will we have a team like that again.
                Glad I was around to see them

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I said a few years ago on here, that all teams in the 4 leagues should have the same playing budget, I citied Chelsea and Bournemouth in the premiership as an example.
                  I'd be happy with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    What's the odds he starts Wednesday???
                    Hope not, don't deserve to wear our shirt again

Comment

• [QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2552500]
                      Originally posted by bhujio View Post

No idea - that's on for his agent.

Perhaps they thought it would be quicker and less complicated to wrap it up as a standalone deal first from the summer? With that in the bag perhaps Fenerbache thought they could get his release cheaper than £1m for the next six months. We let Manning go for £250k so not sure how we'll get the £750k being talked about?

Not good we didnt get the Bruge money but what can you do?
                      You are right.
                      We have no Idea how these agents think.
                      I think Adel's agents ruined his career by getting into his head and they were his family

Baggers belief

Comment

• What I have learnt from this regarding QPR, is that the sooner they build a team which is not all about a player or two, the better. In fact I think this has been a problem ever since the days of Bowles and CO? Correct me if I`m wrong, but I think I made a very good point here!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• They never build a team around one/two players, they build a team together which might have some outstanding players, like Bowles as you said but it wasn’t all about him, that was a proper team & everyone was outstanding in their positions

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                            They never build a team around one/two players, they build a team together which might have some outstanding players, like Bowles as you said but it wasn’t all about him, that was a proper team & everyone was outstanding in their positions
                            Yes I know that it was a team consisting of many outstanding players, but many of them were sold or seeked pastures new without really being replaced. Paul Goddard a few years later, and eventually Les Ferdinand in the mid-ninetees were others we didn`t manage to do without. Paul Goddard was sold because they needed to build a new stand at Loftus Road. That`s a shame really.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I agree it's not too much to expect the same, but i dont need to explain the realities of bosman to you, you know as much as I do about it. We'll still get some sort of fee for him because the club will want him out.

But if he was that good where were the offers from the premiership and the top championship clubs? If he wants to be a squad player and get paid #### loads of money for sitting on the bench then he can #### off. They've signed him for next to nothing and will sell him on for a fee in a few years. They've bought him fir a business deal not for his football abilities.

He's doing it for the money and I doubt he'll enjoy his football or life in Istanbul.
                              Why wouldnt he enjoy his life in Istanbul ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

Why wouldnt he enjoy his life in Istanbul ?
                                When I went there I thought it was a #### hole! If he loves it power to him...

Comment

Working...
                                X