No announcement yet.

BOS Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkish teams have a history of not honouring contracts, it would be a shame if that happened to him!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Loyalty and 100% commitment are rare today, the likes of Ainsworth, Hill, and Derry had it in spades.
      Exactly. I don't see what all the fuss is about personally.
      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Get over yourselves...

He’s a professional footballer who has just secured a multi million pound deal, which will change his families future.

BOS is moving to a Champions League club, top of the Turkish league, and leaves our climate for an amazing one.

He has serveD us well.

So, what would you do ? 10k a week vs who know - £50, 60, 70k .?? A million pound or moRe signing on fee ?

Our wet climate vs Turkey ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
          Get over yourselves...

He’s a professional footballer who has just secured a multi million pound deal, which will change his families future.

BOS is moving to a Champions League club, top of the Turkish league, and leaves our climate for an amazing one.

He has serveD us well.

So, what would you do ? 10k a week vs who know - £50, 60, 70k .?? A million pound or moRe signing on fee ?

Our wet climate vs Turkey ?
          Utter rubbish.
          These overpaid players have a responsibility to the clubs who they play for.
          Football isn't a normal business like builder or truck driver.
          They are paid handsomely, too much and the majority of that is funded by supporters.
          This bosman ruling is the worst thing that happened to football alongside ffp that was born out of it
          All the bloke had to do was sign a contract with a clause inserted stating he could leave for an agreed fee.
          But the greed of the little #### took over.
          If he were to be earning those figures you stated why the extra greed of the signing on fee?
          It's the likes of Blackpool and QPR who gave him the platform he should be thinking of the players that are following.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            Out of the clubs hands this one , we’ve been trying to extend his contract for over a year and he’s refused to sign . We agreed to sell him to Brugge for nearly 5 million and he refused again .As long as his performances don’t drop , I would carry on playing him . We are paying his wages after all .
            Agree about playing him and if he fails to put in good performances drop him and let him spend the last few months left out of matches.

Comment

He ain’t been pulling up any trees with his performances for months.Cant understand why Manager hasn’t been playing Willock or Adomah because after all that’s why they were brought in wasn’t it ?

Comment

Can’t see him being enrolled into the QPR legends any time soon
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Club statement: Bright Osayi-Samuel

The club has issued the following statement regarding Bright Osayi-Samuel:

QPR can confirm Bright Osayi-Samuel has today (Saturday 16th January) informed the club he has signed a pre-contract agreement with Turkish Super Lig side Fenerbahce.

Osayi-Samuel will remain a QPR player until the end of the 2020/21 season unless Fenerbahce reach an agreement with the club for his early release.

The 23-year-old joined QPR from Blackpool in the summer of 2017. He has made 115 appearances for the R’s in all competitions to date, scoring 13 goals.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...samuel-160121/

Sounds like QPR are not happy with him. Think he will be dropped next game. Cant have an awkward dressing room with him around.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Utter rubbish.
                    They are paid handsomely, too much and the majority of that is funded by supporters.
                    This bosman ruling is the worst thing that happened to football alongside ffp that was born out of it
                    All the bloke had to do was sign a contract with a clause inserted stating he could leave for an agreed fee.
                    If he were to be earning those figures you stated why the extra greed of the signing on fee?
                    It's the likes of Blackpool and QPR who gave him the platform he should be thinking of the players that are following.
                    Agree with that too.

It was obvious that he wasn't going to sign a new deal, which is why I could never accept the reasoning for the different treatment he got from Manning.

He has behaved in a ###ty way, and if Willock and Adomah looked capable of doing a better job in the team , I would rather let him rot between now and June. If he shows the same commitment that he showed in the last 3 games then i would continue to play him in the hope that he helps us to stay up season.

Comment

Utter rubbish.
                      Totally agree with you mate.
                      he is an absolute ######.
                      And it's a Totally disloyal thing he has done.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        Turkish teams have a history of not honouring contracts, it would be a shame if that happened to him!
                        Perhaps we could have a whip round for the greedy ####.

Comment

Utter rubbish.
                          Sadly, like many in here, you live in negative fantasy land...

Good luck to BOS... most of us would do the same

Comment

Utter rubbish.
                            But why should he sign such a contract? If nobody wants to pay the fee then he would be stuck in another contract at a club that he wants to leave.

He is at the club on a contract that runs out in the summer. As long as he fulfils the terms of that contract then he has no other obligations to the club.

I understand the passion and the comments about loyalty but the reality is that most players have no real passion or affinity for the clubs they play for - it's a job to them.
                            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

But why should he sign such a contract? If nobody wants to pay the fee then he would be stuck in another contract at a club that he wants to leave.

He is at the club on a contract that runs out in the summer. As long as he fulfils the terms of that contract then he has no other obligations to the club.

I understand the passion and the comments about loyalty but the reality is that most players have no real passion or affinity for the clubs they play for - it's a job to them.
                              There are any number of young men to take his place, he won’t be missed.

Comment

Spend the money saved on the young Rb on loan at mk dons quick strong and can cross not one hit 1st defender yesterday and the lb was decent too

Bos badly advised by agents it’s them greedy tw@ts and sky and Var making football something I rather it wasn’t

Comment

Working...
                                X