January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    QPR have been missing a creative spark since Ebere Eze’s summer departure – would Arsenal’s Emile Smith Rowe be a good fit?

https://the72.co.uk/211624/opinion-q...ing-loan-deal/
    Yes I think he would fill Eze’s boots quite well. He runs with the ball at players and into the penalty and scored a few too. I mentioned him in the summer, but I think he was injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

More clickbait nonsense, he’s started Arsenals last 2 games and been one of their best players , he’s going nowhere.
      Knowing Arteta, he will soon drop Smith-Rowe again.

Comment

Reports from various sources on NewsNow that QPR have sanctioned BOS to leave and a number of clubs are listed as interested.
        Including Stoke Swansea and hammers.
        Good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Reports from various sources on NewsNow that QPR have sanctioned BOS to leave and a number of clubs are listed as interested.
          Including Stoke Swansea and hammers.
          Good riddance
          Get it done so we can get replacements in quickly, settled and playing within a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Get it done so we can get replacements in quickly, settled and playing within a few weeks.
            Agree sheep, having a player who wants out needs to be given his wish.
            And it's seems your post from way back that he will be gone this month is becoming fact

Comment

Would probably look at £2million for BOS with a 25% sell on fee.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Would probably look at £2million for BOS with a 25% sell on fee.
                I think we'd move quickly if that was on offer but suspect BOS will take the view that is £2m he could have in wages in six months time.

To get the same wages in Jan/July I suspect a nominal fee of £250k will be offered. I think BOS would refuse any deal if it impacted future wages and see his contract out. It will end up like the Manning deal unless a proper bidding war starts, but I dont think he's that good.

Comment

Bos one asset is pace his crossing is poor and his passing is poor until he scored wonder goal at Brum he wasn’t a definite starter, we need to find pace of players up until Covid ive seen from lower leagues where we will shop

Siriki Dembele, has plenty of pace more skilful than Bos imo and better eye for goal but Peterborough will probably hold onto him or get more than we can splash out however they are keen on Paul Smyth and been long admirers of him.

The lad at Doncaster Whiteman had an eye for goal and decent engine something we need and longer term I think with Amos would do well

I’ve not seen much in lower leagues as cf go or the lad at Crawley to suggest otherwise. Personally I think we missed a trick in Marcus Maddison now with charlton he’s got a wand of a right foot and has over 50 goals from midfield his weakness is he’s not the most robust in a tackle so would fit right in but when we got dykes he needs service and we got a bunch of wingers that can’t cross

there’s some deals to be had but loans imo will be tough as Covid is depleting some big clubs and pp games so I think most top sides won’t do many loans just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                    Watford signed Zinckernagel today. That would have been a terrific signing for us, but unfortunately well outside our reach.
                    Agreed
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

According to WLS, Warburton is expecting a busy transfer window with a defender and midfielder on top of the list. Personally, I hope we will look at options up front also.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Personally, I hope we will look at options up front also.
                        And i hope board will look manager options

Comment

CB and CMF yes a definite, but we must ALSO prioritise a Striker who can SCORE and a RB aswell! The options in those positions are not great and we need goals to stay up!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                            CB and CMF yes a definite, but we must ALSO prioritise a Striker who can SCORE and a RB aswell! The options in those positions are not great and we need goals to stay up!
                            I do agree, I really do. A striker who has played and scored in this division before preferably.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                              You can whistle for a RB. We already have Kane and Kakay on the books with the latter due back shortly. We wont be putting a third on the wage bill without moving one of the existing ones.

Comment

You can whistle for a RB. We already have Kane and Kakay on the books with the latter due back shortly. We wont be putting a third on the wage bill without moving one of the existing ones.
                                Agree centre midfielder that can get in the box is a priority, I hear calls for a striker but we bought 3 in the summer so again I’d be surprised if there was additions in that department. Possibly a versatile defender that can fill in across the back four .

Comment

Working...
                                X