Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • January Transfer Rumours

    My sources are telling me BOS might leave


  • #2
    Hope he does

    Comment


    • #3
      Lassine Sinayoko striker from Auxerre linked and Thomas Eisfield again.

      Comment


      • #4
        And then have 4 strikers on the bench ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          My sources are telling me BOS might leave

          I shall a open a nice bottle of Malbec in celebration on the news.

          Samuel’s, if you re reading this, just fu ck off you greedy little whining troublemaker
          I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Lassine Sinayoko striker from Auxerre linked and Thomas Eisfield again.
            We could bring in another 20 strikers and nothing will change.

            We have good strikers who work off scraps and never get fed too, that's what needs sorting out before we waste more money on players we don't need.

            That money can be used to strengthen other positions.

            Comment


            • #7
              2 new cf to come of the bench and play left wing
              Any RB be better than what we have or play Bonne there
              A cm that has two legs and more mobile than Cameron or play Bonne there
              or alternatively play Bonne upfront where we signed him to play and see if that works

              or as an alternative give Battache 45 mins and see if he cuts it

              Comment


              • #8
                I can’t wait for the Battache debut. He seems to have great vision on the field; see him as an emerging playmaker.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Barnsley and QPR's hopes of signing Rangers man Jordan Jones look to have been boosted, following reports that Steven Gerrard is looking to sell the Northern Ireland international in the upcoming transfer window. (Daily Record)

                  https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/spo...gossip-3067533

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    And one name that has been circulated recent weeks is Bright Osayi-Samuel of Queens Park Rangers, amid reports that the 22 year old is stalling on a new deal at Loftus Road, ironically where former theRangers manager Mark Warburton is in charge. The report also claims that Neil Lennon is “keen to strike an immediate deal for the player” who has thrilled QPR supporters in recent seasons.

                    Samuel would be a free agent in the summer, but with options a little short in that department it would maybe be prudent for the club to put an offer down for this young man to join in January. It would certainly add more firepower to the squad in time for the push to for the ultimate prize of Ten-in-a-Row.

                    https://thecelticstar.com/qprs-brigh...mmediate-deal/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Glenn Murray is also said to be available in the upcoming transfer window. Could it be that a loan bid from us could tempt him and Brighton? No doubt, he would get Warburton the goals he needs to secure his job short term ,imo..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MYU View Post

                        We could bring in another 20 strikers and nothing will change.

                        We have good strikers who work off scraps and never get fed too, that's what needs sorting out before we waste more money on players we don't need.

                        That money can be used to strengthen other positions.
                        So true

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Glenn Murray is also said to be available in the upcoming transfer window. Could it be that a loan bid from us could tempt him and Brighton? No doubt, he would get Warburton the goals he needs to secure his job short term ,imo..
                          Shania do really think Harry Kain could get off the service our forwards get ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Get rid of BOS first day it opens. Doesn’t want to be here you can tell by his body language. Mug. He’s deluded if he thinks he’ll be like his pal Eze couldn’t lace his boots.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

                              Shania do really think Harry Kain could get off the service our forwards get ?
                              No, true that.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X