January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kit View Post

Whose header was it that set up Austin’s goal ?
    To be fair to Cameron he does pose a threat at set pieces and has been involved in a few goals over the last two seasons.

Comment

• See Danny Simpson is with out a club he'd do a job

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

To be fair to Cameron he does pose a threat at set pieces and has been involved in a few goals over the last two seasons.
        Just looking its 4 assists from Geoff not bad for a cardboard cut out lol I take it all back

Comment

• Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
          See Danny Simpson is with out a club he'd do a job
          Good possibility. Why did we let him go in the first place? Money?

Comment

• https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...nsen-loan-move

Comment

• Good news we are woefully short in there , I like Ball , he’s a grafter but he needs a bit of quality next to him .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Good news we are woefully short in there , I like Ball , he’s a grafter but he needs a bit of quality next to him .
                Yep agree & after watching today we are in dire need of quality players

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Good possibility. Why did we let him go in the first place? Money?
                  Don't know was part of playoff final and then sold him. Always liked him and he ain't done bad since leaving

Comment

• Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post

Don't know was part of playoff final and then sold him. Always liked him and he ain't done bad since leaving
                    Was sold by Redknapp for peanuts for some crazy reason and went on to win the title with Leicester.Must be well into his 30s now .

Comment

Was sold by Redknapp for peanuts for some crazy reason and went on to win the title with Leicester.Must be well into his 30s now .
                      He had a fair bit of shlt going on at the time

Comment

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...ar-attack.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.s...le_174765.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...e-11275750.amp

Comment

Good news we are woefully short in there , I like Ball , he’s a grafter but he needs a bit of quality next to him .
                          Agreed it will improve the squad somewhat. However, If the powers that be run our club think 1 x 30 something, Foolham reserve mid fielder is the answer to our problems in this transfer window...we are bang in trouble!

Comment

• Playing Adomah more would make up for a new signing imo.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Playing Adomah more would make up for a new signing imo.
                              Agree , I can’t understand his lack of game time , he is proven at this level. He hasn’t set the world alight with his sub appearances so far but let’s give him a run of 5/6 games to find out if he’s still got anything to offer , we are paying him enough after all and he will still be here next season.

Comment

Agree , I can’t understand his lack of game time , he is proven at this level. He hasn’t set the world alight with his sub appearances so far but let’s give him a run of 5/6 games to find out if he’s still got anything to offer , we are paying him enough after all and he will still be here next season.
                                It`s a mystery. I think he tracks back ok aswell. Not especially lazy when I have seen him.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X