No announcement yet.

January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League CMF of Johanssen and Gilmour? Wow! Just wow! Not in our wildest dreams could we imagine that! No disrespect to Ball and Cameron, but that would be so much better in every aspect of the game if this happened. Keep dreaming...

Comment

• surely Gilmour will go to a Prem team or the Bundesliga can see the likes of Fulham and West brom after him. Prem quality

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

What was that? I assume it was a TV show in the 1950s ???
        tv show from the 70s. I enjoyed watching it as a kid

Comment

• Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          I was told in the January transfer window last year that we would be getting Billy Gilmour on loan in the summer for the season. It was all lined up and then he got his injury. There has definitely been contact between us and that lot for a number of months on this one. If it happens I’d be delighted. All the lads I know who support that lot rate him very highly. I think with the new manager we have a good
          chance.
          He will definitely be going out on loan somewhere, hopefully to us as he is a good young player with a very promising future.

Comment

• So we are playing our game this week during the last few hours of transfer deadline day ..i guess that means our business will be done before kick off...good job Arry's not in charge!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
              So we are playing our game this week during the last few hours of transfer deadline day ..i guess that means our business will be done before kick off...good job Arry's not in charge!
              Only if Sir Les and Hoos are expected to be kitted up, in the match day squad and ready to play from KO.

Comment

• Liverpool after a new CB!!

That means they'll be making a £40m offer for Dickie then....

Comment

• James Garner won't be coming to us, he's signed on loan for Forest.

Comment

• I think that’s our business done. Zero rumours or interest it seems. Btw how do Forest get away with it? Their squad is absolutely massive and they’re about to sign Glen Murray on a permanent too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      I think that’s our business done. Zero rumours or interest it seems. Btw how do Forest get away with it? Their squad is absolutely massive and they’re about to sign Glen Murray on a permanent too.
                      I don’t know how Forest never have issues with ffp They have enough players there to put 5 teams out .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I don’t know how Forest never have issues with ffp They have enough players there to put 5 teams out .
                        And apparently trying to sign Joe Lumley too. Madness. There’s something dodgy going on as they sell players to that Greek club their owner also owns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Perhaps they are the EPL's poster boys and beyond the rules because of their history of being double European Cup Winners, I mean if a team like that goes bust what does that say about the governing body which it falls under.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

And apparently trying to sign Joe Lumley too. Madness. There’s something dodgy going on as they sell players to that Greek club their owner also owns.
                            Lumley's contract is up in the summer and with Kelly gone out on loan I cant see us selling. But if there's £250k on offer I'm sure we could find back up cover elsewhere.

Can Kelly be recalled? Would be great to get some money for Lumley and he gets a fresh start too.
                            Last edited by SheepRanger; 31-01-2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Harry Arther suddenly being mentioned on twitter as last minute loan deal deal?,seems really unlikely

Comment

• Well....4 loans not too bad

Comment

Working...
                                X