January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    I would say a LB & another creative midfielder, looks like we got the Fulham midfielder coming in, didn’t really miss out on whiteman as he didn’t want to leave the north of England, so not down to the club, The new CB we can wait & see what he’s like, before slagging him off
    Well we did miss out on Whiteman because we wanted him? Or did the club miss out the little fact of asking him or his agent wether he actually wanted to join. Either way we wasted 2 weeks bidding for him. And I haven’t slagged the CB off have I? Just literally stated facts that he’s un fit and was part of a defence that shipped more goals than us last season. They are facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Bit harsh on the CB from Hull , lets at least see him play before we write him off.Don’t see fullbacks coming in , we have 4 already . 2 midfielders are the priority and sounds like joehansen is done .
      Not harsh just stating facts. If we don’t get in better full backs we will struggle I’m sorry but none of them are good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Well we did miss out on Whiteman because we wanted him? Or did the club miss out the little fact of asking him or his agent wether he actually wanted to join. Either way we wasted 2 weeks bidding for him. And I haven’t slagged the CB off have I? Just literally stated facts that he’s un fit and was part of a defence that shipped more goals than us last season. They are facts.
        I didn’t say you slagged him off just wait & see what he’s like first, whiteman it’s not as if we didn’t bid enough he just didn’t want to come down to London

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Not harsh just stating facts. If we don’t get in better full backs we will struggle I’m sorry but none of them are good enough.
          I agree about the fullbacks but we have 4 already and I don’t see us bringing in more especially as the Hull signing can play left back .The priority has to be to replace Amos and Carroll.I think Bos can be replaced by Willock or Adomah for now .

Comment

• We'll see what transpires over the next week then.

Comment

• ‘MAKE IT HAPPEN’ – THESE QPR FANS URGE DOUBLE SIGNING AFTER FORMER RS PAIR PICTURED TRAINING TOGETHER

Comment

• The training doesn't look too taxing from that picture.

Comment

• Simpson probably better than either of our current right backs. Morrison is a waste of space. If he put as much effort into his football career as ending up on social media and pretending he's an elite athlete then he would be at the top of the tree. Unfortunately he doesn't have what you need to succeed. Dedication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                    Simpson probably better than either of our current right backs. Morrison is a waste of space. If he put as much effort into his football career as ending up on social media and pretending he's an elite athlete then he would be at the top of the tree. Unfortunately he doesn't have what you need to succeed. Dedication.
                    From the photo it doesnt look like he's done too much training, well not wearing those flip flops (or whatever they're called today). He dont half look a gormless #### too! He doesnt look switched on enough to buy a packet of crisps without getting something wrong.

Comment

• But what if we managed to get a tune out of them? Imo, both of them still got it when it comes to talent.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        But what if we managed to get a tune out of them? Imo, both of them still got it when it comes to talent.
                        Not Morrison. Nobody has been able to get a tune out of him and he's had far to many opportunities at different clubs. Hes a waste of space and not worth the effort. There are proper professionals out there worth our time. He goes where there's a contract, downs tools and then tries his luck elsewhere. He's living off past potential and never deliveres anything.

Comment

• Absolutely no way should we be in for players like Morrison - he has failed everywhere he has been - impresses for a couple of games then just implodes and does nothing.

we have moved on!

Comment

• [QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2553344]

Not Morrison. Nobody has been able to get a tune out of him and he's had far to many opportunities at different clubs. Hes a waste of space and not worth the effort. There are proper professionals out there worth our time. He goes where there's a contract, downs tools and then tries his luck elsewhere. He's living off past potential and never deliveres anything.[/QUOTE

But how did his spell with us end? He did ok didn`t he.. He played fairly well for a club in Mexico also.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• He done good for us worth a punt

Comment

• [QUOTE=Shania;n2553346]
                                Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Not Morrison. Nobody has been able to get a tune out of him and he's had far to many opportunities at different clubs. Hes a waste of space and not worth the effort. There are proper professionals out there worth our time. He goes where there's a contract, downs tools and then tries his luck elsewhere. He's living off past potential and never deliveres anything.[/QUOTE

But how did his spell with us end? He did ok didn`t he.. He played fairly well for a club in Mexico also.
                                He played 20 times over two spells, wasnt a regular and not good enough to be offered a contract when his loan ended in 2014. I'm fed up of this bloke being given opportunity after opportunity only to disappoint. He's spent the last five years in the last chance saloon always ready to get a few more quid out of a club who thinks they can do something with him but it goes on and on!

Avoid avoid avoid.

Comment

Working...
                                X