No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mowatt's career on Wikipedia, sorry cannot seem to copy and paste using my tablet, looks good and far better than any central midfielder on QPR's books.

Comment

• https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...ng-him-2992710

Going by this I don't thing they are letting him go.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        Kelman and Mowatt linked.

Southen Striker and Barnsley Captain
        Mowatt would be great - central midfield and left midfield. I wonder if he's tried LB............

Comment

• I can't see West Ham buying Manning. It's not the sort of signing to appease restless fans is it? With likes of Palace and Villa splashing out £20/30 million I actually think them spending a few million on a little-known QPR player with a questionable work ethic would enrage and upset their fanbase. They'll be wanting some sort of "Marquee" signing where Manning is more of a Wendy House.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            I can't see West Ham buying Manning. It's not the sort of signing to appease restless fans is it? With likes of Palace and Villa splashing out £20/30 million I actually think them spending a few million on a little-known QPR player with a questionable work ethic would enrage and upset their fanbase. They'll be wanting some sort of "Marquee" signing where Manning is more of a Wendy House.
            Manning is an idiot! He's not quite ready and probably not quite good enough to be starting in the Prem.

He's a very good player at Champ level, and playing superb for QPR. Though that said he'll find himself in the same position as many others who do that and do start. e.g. Freeman, Hugill, Wells.

Reality is he'll continue to grow and might make it at some point with a club in the Prem. But he isnt clean cut enough like Eze to jump up on his own.

He would honestly be far better staying with Rangers, working hard and eventually going up with QPR. He could easily be a future captain, and will go on to earn more dough with us and play week in week out than anywhere else.

Stop worrying about the extra 2-5K mate, a sign on the dotted line!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Manning is an idiot! He's not quite ready and probably not quite good enough to be starting in the Prem.

He's a very good player at Champ level, and playing superb for QPR. Though that said he'll find himself in the same position as many others who do that and do start. e.g. Freeman, Hugill, Wells.

Reality is he'll continue to grow and might make it at some point with a club in the Prem. But he isnt clean cut enough like Eze to jump up on his own.

He would honestly be far better staying with Rangers, working hard and eventually going up with QPR. He could easily be a future captain, and will go on to earn more dough with us and play week in week out than anywhere else.

Stop worrying about the extra 2-5K mate, a sign on the dotted line!!!
              The problem being that the extra £5k a week is £250k a year and £1m over a four year contract. That is serious money and life changing for a young man. I remember listening to a Sidwell interview and he was challenged about his move to Chelsea. He said it was the best move he every made because he was around top players, earned top money and the fact that he didnt play didnt bother him because he viewed it as a mid career break that allowed him to extend his playing career. His body didnt get battered whilst at Chelsea because of his lack of game time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

The problem being that the extra £5k a week is £250k a year and £1m over a four year contract. That is serious money and life changing for a young man. I remember listening to a Sidwell interview and he was challenged about his move to Chelsea. He said it was the best move he every made because he was around top players, earned top money and the fact that he didnt play didnt bother him because he viewed it as a mid career break that allowed him to extend his playing career. His body didnt get battered whilst at Chelsea because of his lack of game time.
                I say £2-5K, because all isn't for sure, could be anywhere between there, but I do agree.

On the flip side and given his age, let's look at this way. He leaves for say Blackburn who arguably are in the same position as us, doesn't enjoy it as much there and is in and out of the team and begins to look half the player he was.

Ok he's on a 4 year £5K deal more than QPR, but he isn't able to progress nor earn a bigger deal and probably didnt get promoted either.

Argument sake, his salary might increase 10 fold by staying with Rangers and his ability looks like it'll go from strength to strength.

Food for thought...

BTW, I agree with your view for someone like Grant Hall, 100% but he's older and injury prone.

Comment

• Manning is overrated gets caught out of position quite often a decent left peg but I personally dont think he'd be missed that much if we flogged him

Comment

• Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                    Manning is overrated gets caught out of position quite often a decent left peg but I personally dont think he'd be missed that much if we flogged him
                    As a LB I agree with you. But I think he's wasted there and should be further up the pitch. He's a very talented player who has played out of position without any moaning. He'll be a huge miss, but not at LB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                      Manning is overrated gets caught out of position quite often a decent left peg but I personally dont think he'd be missed that much if we flogged him
                      Which is why a move wouldnt be good for him... Though, he is one of our best players, regardless.

Second most played squad player, after Eze, playing 41 times but selected in all 46. Averaging 1.27 points per game, slightly better than Eze. Scoring 5 assisting 7! (3rd most assists behind BOS and Eze)

Comment

• Getting bored of this ongoing linking of Manning to West Ham. If they want him put an f..ing bid in. This has been ongoing for months now. There must be something to it for it to be brought but constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          Getting bored of this ongoing linking of Manning to West Ham. If they want him put an f..ing bid in. This has been ongoing for months now. There must be something to it for it to be brought but constantly.
                          They've been doing this with many players tbh... Josh King being another. WHU board are clowns...

£5million and I'll drive Manning there to end this saga and choose / buy a new LB!

Comment

• Manning will go for less than £1.5 million ,which is about what he is worth

Comment

• Aden Flint to QPR?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Aden Flint to QPR?
                                Get him in! Good centre half who will chip in with a few goals every season aswell. Where did you hear this?

Comment

Working...
                                X