20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a right and left winger.

Now, what's happening with Manning & BOS?

Comment

• Bring back Adel.....

Comment

• [QUOTE=spogs;n2544929]Aden Flint?[/QUOT
        1. have you heard something spogs?

Comment

• The admin team have been very clever and creative with the new ways they have announced signings on twitter.
          Go take a look.

Comment

• Been a very good transfer window on our type of budget
            getting players in with something to prove

now get BOS to sign a contract
            Hopefully Lumley doesn't sign..
            Manning not being in the squad means he won't sign so sell him for whatever we can
            get a LB in or trust Niko because Wallace is dog.

looking like a decent squad in my opinion

Comment

• The fella on twitter who has called new contracts and signings, lefthookqpr.
              Has said there is serious interest reignited in the Wimbledon defender Nesta-Guinness.
              Youngster.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                Would definitely take him if he was available! Big, tough, no nonsense Centre Half who would chip in with a few goals from set pieces regularly. Prob can’t afford him anyway...
                We should go for his Brother, Brasic Flint

Comment

• CHRIS Willock has signed a three-year deal with QPR, joining from Benfica for an undisclosed fee.

The club also has the option of a further year.

Having arrived from Portugal, Willock is awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test before he can report to Harlington for training.

Comment

• Second transfer window to 5pm on Friday 16th Oct

EFL clubs are able to conduct any business between themselves and the Premier League, although top tier clubs will not be able to trade between themselves.

I'm reading this that we can only trade with premier league team and EFL teams cannot trade with each other??

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      Second transfer window to 5pm on Friday 16th Oct

EFL clubs are able to conduct any business between themselves and the Premier League, although top tier clubs will not be able to trade between themselves.

I'm reading this that we can only trade with premier league team and EFL teams cannot trade with each other??

I'm pretty sure we can trade with other EFL teams. Its just EPL teams that can't trade with each other.
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Feels like BOS will sign a new deal, with Manning leaving currently.

Given we are interested in a LB...

We may still see a new striker / Forward come in before the domestic window closes.

I'm fairly happy with yesterday, good business.

Comment

• Still rumours around about Manning going to WHU. Apparently we want £5m but no offers yet it would seem. There doesnt seem to be a bidding war there so if this is going to happen WHU will probably come in during the last few days and offer £2m!!!

Comment

• Manning can go for £5million, superb money that for him considering he has 12 months left on his deal with us. (Which by all accounts he didnt want to extend)

I'd argue anything between £3-5million is good.

Comment

• Anything over 1m is good for a Left Back who can't defend

Comment

• Kelman and Mowatt linked.

Southen Striker and Barnsley Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X