20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

lifer common sense should tell them it would be for for the future if he signs and wouldn't cost a lot
    Exactly.

Fits our well stated model of bringing through young players for greater sell on value. We are a good five years behind Bentford, so we need a lot more patience. Due to COVID and the loss of gate receipts even the up front money for Eze has already been spent on signings or put aside for wages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
      “It’s about goals and a lot of goals have been taken out of the team, which we have to replace.

Where could he possibly have got that from?

Hardly rocket science is it ?

Comment

• https://dailycannon.com/2020/10/qpr-...nal-youngster/

Arsenal should also receive a training fee as Willock is under 23. “Training compensation is a financial reimbursement to a player’s training club(s) when they sign their first contract with a professional club and/or on each transfer until his/her 23rd birthday.

“The amount payable is calculated on a pro rata basis based on the training period spent with each club between the ages of 12 and 21. In the instance of subsequent transfers, compensation is owed to the former club for the time effectively trained at that location.”

Didn't know that !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

But surely we all heard it here first?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Come on don't be so harsh Rod, like we are not run by our back room team, consulting this board and then making out it was their idea, If only they was quicker to respond and the money men braver with their cash.

Comment

• QPR AND STOKE CITY JOIN HULL CITY IN RACE TO SIGN MIDFIELDER

It had previously been reported that a number of clubs including Portsmouth, Hull and Blackpool were also interested in striking an agreement with the 21-year-old.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...gn-midfielder/

Comment

• Bonne has joined. 3 year deal. Undisclosed fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                  Bonne has joined. 3 year deal. Undisclosed fee.
                  And he is eligible to play tomorrow so good news

Comment

• Good news , I was always confident the signings would come , hopefully a couple more still to arrive.

Comment

• Up to 2M I think. Good news. Into The Valley is the site to follow these days.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Up to 2M I think. Good news. Into The Valley is the site to follow these days.
                        I saw £700,000 ,I think Charlton were holding out for as close to £1 million as they could get ,so at that price it could be good business

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

They probably arent aware that Oteh may be part of the deal. That will tip the balance in our favour!

Oteh was probably part of the deal and that's why they told us where to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                            “It’s about goals and a lot of goals have been taken out of the team, which we have to replace.

Where could he possibly have got that from?

Surely he hasn't been reading this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I saw £700,000 ,I think Charlton were holding out for as close to £1 million as they could get ,so at that price it could be good business
                              I agree, but we have to be patient with him..-
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• On the brink of signing Willock from Benfica according to Portuguese sources.

Comment

Working...
                                X