Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieffer Moore confirmed at Cardiff .

Comment

• And so what, F**k him, was we ever in for him? If so the administration should’ve sold him to us straight away

Comment

• We were in for him but once it got out other teams could obviously pay him more , no big deal on to the next target .

Comment

• Moore has been capped by Wales and when Cardiff came in he would clearly sign for them becsuse it might improve his chances of getting into the Wales Euro squad for next summer. I gave up on this signing weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Moore has been capped by Wales and when Cardiff came in he would clearly sign for them becsuse it might improve his chances of getting into the Wales Euro squad for next summer. I gave up on this signing weeks ago.
            I was convinced he was a "done deal " as nutty had said so

Comment

Moore has been capped by Wales and when Cardiff came in he would clearly sign for them becsuse it might improve his chances of getting into the Wales Euro squad for next summer. I gave up on this signing weeks ago.
              So did I.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I gave up on him before Cardiff even put in the bid for him as it went very quiet after having our bid accepted.

Comment

• See sheff wed have just signed chey dunkley on a free , sort of player we should have been in for

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                    See sheff wed have just signed chey dunkley on a free , sort of player we should have been in for
                    Never heard of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                      See sheff wed have just signed chey dunkley on a free , sort of player we should have been in for
                      They can pay more than we can given the uFFP rules where they have more fans and generate more money than QPR can from 13000 attendences. That and the punishment dished out to QPR means we will struggle to entice better players to join.

We will get the likes of Kane, Ball Kelly etc again and work with them in the hope they improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post

Never heard of him.
                        Centre half from Wigan, contract run out & hasn’t played since feb after breaking a leg

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

They can pay more than we can given the uFFP rules where they have more fans and generate more money than QPR can from 13000 attendences. That and the punishment dished out to QPR means we will struggle to entice better players to join.

We will get the likes of Kane, Ball Kelly etc again and work with them in the hope they improve.

That’s life how it is at present down the bush & will be for some time, so just enjoy supporting qpr & hope we pick up or produce more gems

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Which highlights the unlevel playing field we have to play on

Comment

• I'm not sure our FFP punishment has any bearing on things at all. It doesn't count towards any spending under the current rules and the owners are paying it. I'm pretty sure we'd be in exactly the same position without it.
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                                I'm not sure our FFP punishment has any bearing on things at all. It doesn't count towards any spending under the current rules and the owners are paying it. I'm pretty sure we'd be in exactly the same position without it.
                                Let’s also not forget we are competing with the likes of Wycombe , Barnsley , Luton etc. Who themselves won’t have great financial power . It’s about being smart and spotting potential just like the lad we already signed from Leicester.

Comment

Working...
                                X