No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't even a proper £12m bid. £8m upfront plus add ons that include qualifying for European football.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      Wasn't even a proper £12m bid. £8m upfront plus add ons that include qualifying for European football.
      And we'd miss out on most of the remainder when they get relegated next season. Leeds and WBA wont he cannon fodder there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I don't buy this young player tosh..... He's 23 for Pete's sake and been paid to pay football for at least 6 years. 17 or 18 is young but even then I'd expect them to earn their place in team on merit. Anyway, age aside, I think Amos is far too lackadaisical and makes too many loose passes, gets caught in possession too often and gets caught ball-watching too much. There is some talent in him but he really needs to sharpen up his game and speed of thought.
        Fair enough. Well reports suggest it's a nominal fee so hopefully circa £250k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I don't buy this young player tosh..... He's 23 for Pete's sake and been paid to pay football for at least 6 years. 17 or 18 is young but even then I'd expect them to earn their place in team on merit. Anyway, age aside, I think Amos is far too lackadaisical and makes too many loose passes, gets caught in possession too often and gets caught ball-watching too much. There is some talent in him but he really needs to sharpen up his game and speed of thought.
          I do. Every player progresses at different speeds.
          I don't think he's played this level as a 1st team player before either.
          I think he is a good signing for club like ours.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Is that all??
            Snap him up

Comment

Naa cant be £250k for Amos ? Did you miss out the 1m in front of that ?

Comment

• https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/08/0...emand-striker/

Queens Park Rangers have joined Celtic among other clubs in the race for Peterborough United striker Ivan Toney, according to The Daily Record.

Toney is one of the best strikers in the lower leagues in England, and he would be a very good signing for QPR in the summer transfer window.

Yeah like Washington was

Comment

• I read on one of those transfer sites that it would be a nominal fee for Amos because hes had injury issues and only has one year left on his contract.

That 'nominal fee' reference could be utter bull - who knows? But with only one full season behind him and only one year left on his contract surely we wouldnt go higher than £500k......? There are going to be a lot of free agents kicking around when clubs start trimming their squads

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/08/0...emand-striker/

Queens Park Rangers have joined Celtic among other clubs in the race for Peterborough United striker Ivan Toney, according to The Daily Record.

Toney is one of the best strikers in the lower leagues in England, and he would be a very good signing for QPR in the summer transfer window.

Yeah like Washington was
                    LoL , agree mate, can't trust posh, they sell duds.

Comment

• Just read that its seems Garth Bale could be available on a free transfer, which would bring him into consideration for a move to Loftus Road.

Comment

Just read that its seems Garth Bale could be available on a free transfer, which would bring him into consideration for a move to Loftus Road.

Yes would fit nicely into our wage structure, no problem.

Comment

Just read that its seems Garth Bale could be available on a free transfer, which would bring him into consideration for a move to Loftus Road.

Decent full back iirc!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Decent full back iirc!!
                            Naa good impact sub

Comment

• Comment

• No rumours doing Rounds today? It seems pretty quiet on transfer front all round

Comment

Working...
                                X