Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...deal-240720202

Apparently we want to sign Amos on a permanent deal.

id be happy with that if the price is right!!
    Tbh I haven't really been that impressed with him. He has had a few good games but more bad ones overall. There are probably better midfielders within QPR's price range. Another loan deal perhaps to see if he improves.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I was impressed with him when we played them at QPR.
      Me too thought I was seeing Eze's brother !

Comment

Reading on lots of sites about Eze. Everyone seems to love him. All keep saying "The 20m" star....someone should start saying "30m"

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Reading on lots of sites about Eze. Everyone seems to love him. All keep saying "The 20m" star....someone should start saying "30m"
          Someone has!

Comment

As mentioned above it seems for reading most papers and social media that we are holding firm for bidding to start at £20m for Eze.

They are basing of The fee Hull got for Bowen!!

If we do get this fee it would show massive progress by the club.

Still think the money for BOS is slightly low.

I wonder if the club will also use some of the transfer money to invest in the new training ground!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              As mentioned above it seems for reading most papers and social media that we are holding firm for bidding to start at £20m for Eze.

They are basing of The fee Hull got for Bowen!!

If we do get this fee it would show massive progress by the club.

Still think the money for BOS is slightly low.

I wonder if the club will also use some of the transfer money to invest in the new training ground!
              I am liking the fact that apparently the club are saying any bid under £20 mill won't even be considered.
              I just hope they stick with the line it starts at £ 20 mill and rising.

Comment

Personally think we should be settling for nothing less than £25 mil, for once we have a player that teams are desperate to get, considering that Bellingham from Birmingham went for that and he hasn’t really proven much to be honest in my eyes, only 2 goals in 30 odd championship games and he goes for more than Eze , fair enough he’s only 17 but could turn out to be an expensive flop for Dortmund , hasn’t stood out at all when I’ve watched him .

Comment

Rumours on twitter that we are linked to Denis Eckert Ayensa, Lyle Taylor and just read somewhere we are considering a cut price 3mill bid for Ivan Toney!

Comment

Whatever the price we should have insist on add ons.
                    Even £25mill plus figures

Comment

I think Bowen went for 22 mill and we should be looking to at least hold out for that!!

Comment

Nakhi Wells was much more prolific with QPR than at Brizzle, any chance of us buying him with some of the Eze money?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Me too thought I was seeing Eze's brother !
                          Eyes brother plays for Biggleswade

Comment

Ezes brother

Comment

West Ham want Eberechi Eze or Said Benrahma and they have a plan to get them - report

West Ham fans will be in for a real treat if the club lands either Eze or Benrahma.

Both are young, exciting talents – particularly Eze who would threaten the England squad if he performs in the Premier League.

https://www.hammers.news/transfer-ne...t-them-report/

Comment

The transfer window has been open for just over 12 hours and we haven't signed a single player!!

Les OUT

Comment

Working...
                                X