X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania
      JMelanie, I`m a woman (I dont know you actually are) and what I meant is that it seldom pays
      off for us too call a team from the Northern part of England as "northern monkeys" Sadly enoug; thing is we tend to lose to them.

On a second note: If you haven´t noticed by now, I`m a QPR-supporter aswell.
      So why did you call the people from the Northern part of England that? I'm sorry I do not understand your response.

Comment

• Beef

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          So why did you call the people from the Northern part of England that? I'm sorry I do not understand your response.
          Pretty bog standard retort for Northern people jmel.
          Northern monkeys versus shandy drinking southern softies.

Comment

• Ollie's thoughts after cruel Blackburn defeat...
            Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...p-3556795.aspx

Comment

• A few need to read ollies comments mel regarding the ball crossing the line agendas quoshed
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Good read that & hard to believe reactions on here asif we`ve played dire!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• After a nights sleep I still feel sick about losing that match and in the manner it happened.

I'm behind the lads, Ollie and what the club are trying to achieve and as I've said in other posts there are some real genuine positives around the club right now.
                  However, yes our performances seem a lot better and we are easier on the eye to watch but these positives currently are not translating to many points on the board are they? We are also losing all our big games against the teams we need to beat.

Under Ollie who I desperately want to succeed we have 10 points from 45 I believe or it might be 42 available. So I don't think saying I'm worried is unjustified or that currently with our recent form that anyone can be so sure we are safe.

Gut feeling as said before is we will be good enough to stay up but at what point do we start to worry because if the results continue like they have done against Blackburn and Burton then we will be in trouble!
                  Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 05-02-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Because people on here uses the phrase before the matches we tend to lose against them.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Because people on here uses the phrase before the matches we tend to lose against them.
                      Coincidentally a tweet 15 minutes ago from Simon Jordan the former Palace owner .

https://twitter.com/Sjopinion10/stat...52841340985344

Comment

She also calls black people coloured.

#trends
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Think shania and jmel need to shake hands and move on, no need to pick each other to bits.
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Each other??
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              Think shania and jmel need to shake hands and move on, no need to pick each other to bits.
                              Yes, ofcourse I`m more than willing to offer him/her my handshake.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Yes, ofcourse I`m more than willing to offer him/her my handshake.
                                I don't think her gender is in question Shania.

Comment

Working...
                                X