Some comments in the match thread at the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Yet the people who don't moan and rant as much get called happy clappers like we don't feel the same pain as those who rant.
    Great post and so true.

Comment

Whos trying to put words into peoples mouths tarbie? wtf are you on about! you made it sound exactly like that! if we hadnt created anything and not had any shots fair enough, but we did and alot at that, we also had about 6 corners! as for putting words into peoples mouths i havnt a clue what youre on about!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Whos trying to put words into peoples mouths tarbie? wtf are you on about! you made it sound exactly like that! if we hadnt created anything and not had any shots fair enough, but we did and alot at that, we also had about 6 corners! as for putting words into peoples mouths i havnt a clue what youre on about!
        Mate if you can't be bothered to read what people write then I can't be bothered to keep responding.

Don't need a fight, already got the hump. So I'll wish you good night!

Comment

Im not angry at ollie for todays game more so the players for missing chance after chance or just scuffing away opportunities to create goals. I only listened to it on the player but by the sounds of it we either hit the ball right at the keeper or passed it to one of their players everytime we had it!! One of our teams biggest problems imo is for some reason we just get complacent and expect a result, happened at rotherham, burton and now blackburn who arguably are the worst side in the league overall!! Its a game that we should have won theres no question about it, i thought it'd be a tough game anyway and sure some decisions didn't go our way but in reality that shouldn't have mattered and we should have made mincemeat of a stressed out low confidence blackburn side with the team we had out and the players on the bench.

I just dont get how we can put in a cracking performance at newcastle 3-4 days ago and then put in a half hearted effort today!
          Love ollie and the players atm but christ i havent felt this frustrated since my missus was living up in scotland!!!

Comment

Double post plz delete

Comment

Read exactly what you put asin about a defensive midfielder, but it hardly had a negative impact on the performance and stats did it! thats the point im making, you need to chillout mate, im not in the best of moods, but try not to let anyone winde me up on here be it how difficult that can be!

Comment

Read exactly what you put asin about a defensive midfielder, but it hardly had a negative impact on the performance and stats did it! thats the point im making, you need to chillout mate, im not in the best of moods, but try not to let anyone winde me up on here be it how difficult that can be!
                We'll we lost the game mate, so it didn't have that positive an influence either did it?

Anyway. I'm signing off.

Comment

Lol once again ignore the fact we had a good goal disallowed and played well, but i suppose we should expect to win

Comment

Let's be fair had the goal that wasn't given stood we would probably gone on to get a point at least. Difficult to dig the side out tonight when you get a decision like that. Last Saturday they deserved everything thrown at them as that is the result that has harmed us !

Comment

Kit. I am agree last was a shambles on the pitch and the bench and rightly so they got cained but tonight it is not called for.

Comment

I'm a lot happier with what's going on down at LR, still not sure on a few of our players and Management but if you get pulled up for voicing your opinion what's the point of a message board? We can't always have the same opinion and people shouldn't be getting dug out for it. And that goes for all opinions.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

No blame at Holloway at all today , it annoying and frustrating but it football , Connor scores we probably pick them off cause the crowd get frustrated and they got to come at us so we counter , they got away with one that in terms breads confidence they grew after the ghost goal because they think it there day the crowd gets up we get frustrated by it simple things become harder because your angry so our performance drops , the subs was good ok he brought on lualua late BUT it was nil nil so why change it a point a point , Holloway can't win like any manager if we was winning Hall would have come on probably and if they equalise you gone why change it etc or if it 0-0 and lualua comes on and we concede it again why change it , pinkie said we didn't sit back we went for it but it wasn't our day have a pint move on and see you next week at hq

Comment

I'm totally confused with everything if I'm honest. If I'm honest I see some significant improvements since ollies arrival so he defo deserves some credit for that but on the other hand also think there is an element of poor decision making. Part of that could be players still adjusting and new ones coming in so while land settles got give benefit of the doubt (I never at start of his reign). But although there is progress that's without question the overall results remain of concern. I can't work it out as performance wise recently we merit the wins but they won't come and that's bad combination

I'm not convinced by the 14shot stat being given out as it's just like when Nas gives a stat very much depends on view point. Unless the shots are making the keeper pull off proper top saves they count for nothing as an example I could take ten shots at goal from half way line (Charlie Adam) all on target. Stat looks great but realistically none of them are going to result in goals so it's a pointless stat. Was not there today so can't say if these shots on target were worthy efforts at goal

For me we are in a relegation scrap one I think we will survive but I'm not cutting my wrists just get

Comment

Lol once again ignore the fact we had a good goal disallowed and played well, but i suppose we should expect to win
                              Just seen goal on sky mate no way can we say conclusively that's was all over the line from angle sky are showing

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Just seen goal on sky mate no way can we say conclusively that's was all over the line from angle sky are showing
                                Just seen pics on twitter ball is well over the line not even close !

Comment

Working...
                                X