Some comments in the match thread at the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    surely we should be putting teams like Blackburn out of sight?
    What, the same Blackburn that we failed to beat at Loftus Road twice this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      What, the same Blackburn that we failed to beat at Loftus Road twice this season?
      Well yeah, but you have to say the squad looks better now that it did a few months back.

Also, this ain't a Holloway thing. I'd have been just as critical of JFH is he had lost to Burton and Blackburn.
      Last edited by Tarbie; 07-02-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Cup doesn't count. It doesn't matter who we come up against in the cup, it's a loss.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Well yeah, but you have to say the squad looks better now that it did a few months back.

Also, this ain't a Holloway thing. I'd have been just as critical of JFH is he had lost to Burton and Blackburn.
          Yeah, that's true. I always think any away game is hard for us...our record away over most seasons is usually poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Cup doesn't count. It doesn't matter who we come up against in the cup, it's a loss.
            Ha...fair point. Just think Blackburn had our number this season.

Comment

And took 6 points from Newcastle.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                And took 6 points from Newcastle.
                And that puts things into perspective about this league really, anyone can beat anyone, so we should never get the attitude we should beat blackburn etc, and lady luck plays a very big part, but we are playing soo much better as a team and we`ve got flair aswell now, once we start getting some home wins we`ll really pick up, as our away form is really good now compared to jimmys reign! for me ollies only big fault so far was the burton game which he admitted to, otherwise i love the way we`re playing now and the defence looks solid and organised!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  And that puts things into perspective about this league really, anyone can beat anyone, so we should never get the attitude we should beat blackburn etc, and lady luck plays a very big part, but we are playing soo much better as a team and we`ve got flair aswell now, once we start getting some home wins we`ll really pick up, as our away form is really good now compared to jimmys reign! for me ollies only big fault so far was the burton game which he admitted to, otherwise i love the way we`re playing now and the defence looks solid and organised!
                  I have to agree that we are playing better....miles better.....just need to be more clinical with the chances we are getting.

Comment

I have to agree that we are playing better....miles better.....just need to be more clinical with the chances we are getting.
                    I think it'll come mate. Washington finally showing signs of being a competent striker, pair him with Smith who is a target man and let that partnership grow, and we should start scoring more. Sure it's a quick fix until the summer but I think.it's a decent one.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• That chalked off goal would of done Washingtons confidence the world of good if the officials were not blind.
                      Reckon hes going to score about ten in the last 16 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        That chalked off goal would of done Washingtons confidence the world of good if the officials were not blind.
                        Reckon hes going to score about ten in the last 16 games.
                        Yeah hes definately starting to show what people saw in him
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          anyone can beat anyone, so we should never get the attitude we should beat blackburn
                          Over a season some teams clearly do more winning or loosing than others. There will be upsets but generally speaking the cream rises to the top, so although anyone can beat anyone, generally form lines come good. Whatever they did against Newcastle, the season will show that Blackburn are a poor side, that is the current reality. We have no divine right, but these are games we should be winning if we have any ambition to stay in this division. You make your own luck in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Whatever they did against Newcastle, the season will show that Blackburn are a poor side, that is the current reality. We have no divine right, but these are games we should be winning if we have any ambition to stay in this division. You make your own luck in the end.
                            I would expect Blackburn would say the same about us !

Comment

• Absolutely right. How many points have we got under him? In how many games? We are now in a worse position in the league than when JFH was sacked. Lets hope the nightmare doesn't happen

Comment

I would expect Blackburn would say the same about us !
                                Probably and there three games undeafeated against us so box ticked

Comment

Working...
                                X