No announcement yet.

Some comments in the match thread at the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is Maids i'm sure we all look at the fixtures coming up as i did last week and thought we really should beat them lose to them and so on, I'm as guilty as anyone for thinking we should be beating certain teams but i also know how bad we are about getting them right hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Thing is Maids i'm sure we all look at the fixtures coming up as i did last week and thought we really should beat them lose to them and so on, I'm as guilty as anyone for thinking we should be beating certain teams but i also know how bad we are about getting them right hahaha
      I'd have my mortgage on us beating Huddersfield next week.

Comment

Nothing more to add; but I think we have to admit that we are a relegation threatened team now. Even northern monkeys can beat a team from the bright lights of London.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          We bring Smith on today and leave Lua Lua onthe bench until the 90th minute in a must win game. Things like this will cost us.
          its all to do with Olly not being great at setting up for a high posession game. That's why we struggle against inferior opposition.

I think he'll figure out though.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            We have a good team and a strong squad

We will be fine too much hysteria on here if we lose

Long way to go yet ....Disappointing today agreed but that the roller coaster of Rangers

The hysteria when ollie was into his 3rd game, & pretty much the same people, laughable
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              The hysteria when ollie was into his 3rd game, & pretty much the same people, laughable
              Yet the people who don't moan and rant as much get called happy clappers like we don't feel the same pain as those who rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Because we lined up against the best team in the league on Wednesday, with 3 new signings that weren't yet eligible to play. We picked a side designed to dig out a result, with Perch in a defensive role.

Today we had all of our new signings available and needed to asert ourselves against an inferior side.

To be honest, when I saw the line-up I wasn't disappointed but I expected 3 at the back with Furlong and Bidwell pushed forward. Instead what we got was 4-4-2 with Perch in central midfield. Come on, even the biggest Holloway fan has to admit that's a howler. And that's before we even consider that Goss and Ravel are sat on the bench.

For fooks sake tarbie, dig out a result wtf are you on about, we tackled it the way we did cos its an away game and was going to be a tough one at that, but i would not call 14 shots ofwhich 7 on target digging it out! quite laughable the lengths some will go to who got proven wrong by ollie! just waiting for the slightest thing to go against us, that goal should of counted and we should of won but didnt,end of really, instead of all the ollies rubbish crew having hissy fits once again

Comment

I don't see hysteria on here today Pinkie. I see frustration. And it's right too, good enough to outplay the best team in the league for large parts of the game midweek but not good enough to beat 2 of the worst sides in the league this weekend and last.

I know you love Holloway but you gotta admit it's bloody frustrating and we should be hoping for better with the resources we have at our disposal!

Comment

For fooks sake tarbie, dig out a result wtf are you on about, we tackled it the way we did cos its an away game and was going to be a tough one at that, but i would not call 14 shots ofwhich 7 on target digging it out! quite laughable the lengths some will go to who got proven wrong by ollie! just waiting for the slightest thing to go against us, that goal should of counted and we should of won but didnt,end of really, instead of all the ollies rubbish crew having hissy fits once again
                    Yeah, not sure you read my previous post correctly judging by that response mate.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Yet the people who don't moan and rant as much get called happy clappers like we don't feel the same pain as those who rant.
                      Exactly jeff, but all we`re doing is is saying it how it really is and can see a great side developing here

Comment

I don't see hysteria on here today Pinkie. I see frustration. And it's right too, good enough to outplay the best team in the league for large parts of the game midweek but not good enough to beat 2 of the worst sides in the league this weekend and last.

I know you love Holloway but you gotta admit it's bloody frustrating and we should be hoping for better with the resources we have at our disposal!
                        But thats football tarbie, we`re not man utd or chelsea where we expect to win every game! im as frustrated as everyone but would be worried we played like a jimmy team with no efforts on goal and no good on the pressuring side of our game, but reality is we played well again & we`ve a much stronger squad now! you cant have everything in one swoop, but we`re getting much stronger as a team in all areas with great youngsters coming through, so for me not chuffed with today, but am happy with the way we`re shaping up! and that lino should be sued or we wouldnt be having this discussion/thread

Comment

Yeah, not sure you read my previous post correctly judging by that response mate.
                          I hadnt mate, it was replying to your post further up about we shouldnt of been trying to dig a result out!

Comment

I hadnt mate, it was replying to your post further up about we shouldnt of been trying to dig a result out!
                            Exactly mate.

My point was we lined up to dig out a result on Wednesday against Newcastle. Wasn't referring to today's game.

Comment

Youre not exactly digging results out with those shooting stats though are you? it worked great at newcastle and today, youre making it sound like we parked the bus and didnt attack at all which we did in abundance!

Comment

Youre not exactly digging results out with those shooting stats though are you? it worked great at newcastle and today, youre making it sound like we parked the bus and didnt attack at all which we did in abundance!
                                This is what winds me up about you mate. You try and put words in people's mouths.

My point was it's a good idea to play 5 at the back against a decent side away from home. It is however not a good idea to play a very average full back in central midfield against a poor side when you have 2 premiership quality central midfielders sat on the bench.

How you make that out to be me suggesting that we parked the bus is beyond me!

Comment

Working...
                                X