JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Yeah I think you are the only one. Everyone I know who supports rangers wants us to get a really good manager this time round, that can get us promoted and be with us for a long time and do really well and give the owners the success they deserve after all the money they have generously put into our club to try and make us a great club.
    I just want a manager that will be in the job for the long term and can build a side that is entertaining to watch. Promotion is a bonus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      I just want a manager that will be in the job for the long term and can build a side that is entertaining to watch. Promotion is a bonus.
      Surely promotions the actual goal though ain't it?

Comment

Yeah but I don't think we'll get promoted for a while, hence it is a bonus if/when it does happen.

Comment

Yes, the question is in the timing. We have tried hard and succeeded twice in the last few years, investing so much but gaining so little as of today. Another desperate (expensive) push in the second half of this season - and if we fail, what then? Might be the crushing blow for QPR's finances. I advocate now the same thing as I did 4 years ago when they took over: don't squander millions to buy rapid success, be prudent and bide your time. We should consolidate in the Championship while reducing expenditure wherever possible.

If the club still had money to spend, they could - and SHOULD have spent it in January this year to strengthen the squad to try and survive in the PL. Spending money in January 2016 will be one year too late.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Nigel Pearson's Blue & White Army
            Nigel Pearson's fckin Barmy
            Nigel Pearson's Blue & White Army
            Nigel Pearson's fckin Barmy
            Love it !

Comment

• It was strange this morning when on Talksport they failed to mention Pearson so NW said and Nigel Pearson, almost as though that was his suggestion !

Comment

• Oh... would rather wait for

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• I get very confused on here...........Right...Is jjb now itk king then?..I thought he was the, to itk what kkk are to multiculturalism!
                  Another question....if this is right, does Nige want Blackwell as his asst?....

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    I get very confused on here...........Right...Is jjb now itk king then?..I thought he was the, to itk what kkk are to multiculturalism!
                    On WATRB you don't ask who is ITK.
                    WATRB means equality, everyone is ITK.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• So Blackwell is in as warnocks number two . Who brings an assistant in before the actual manager . This leads me to conclude that this is yet more ######## from the chauffeur who picks up no one

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        On WATRB you don't ask who is ITK.
                        WATRB means equality, everyone is ITK.
                        ..I'm ITK, by association then!!!.............Well I never knew that!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          I get very confused on here...........Right...Is jjb now itk king then?..I thought he was the, to itk what kkk are to multiculturalism!
                          Another question....if this is right, does Nige want Blackwell as his asst?....
                          You ain't the only one
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                            Looks like its happening.
                            It can't be for at least a month with today's announcement of Blackwell as Warnock's assistant.

The earliest I can see a change now is December when TF flies in for the month.

Also, as Neil says, the next few fixtures are particularly tough and not ideal for a new manager to start his reign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              It can't be for at least a month with today's announcement of Blackwell as Warnock's assistant.

The earliest I can see a change now is December when TF flies in for the month.

Also, as Neil says, the next few fixtures are particularly tough and not ideal for a new manager to start his reign.

Perhaps his brother is going to drive him round for a bit

Comment

• So jjb is wrong........................... I must be wrong too by association?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X