X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention seekers

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Boooooooooom!!! Get in Joe! I wonder who it is? My money's on Rob Hulse.
      haha made me chuckle

Comment

• Hes coming into the best form team in the division, bet hes buzzing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
          Why haven't the club announced this yet before it has gone through. Shameful.
          Maybe coz this post is full of ****. You still believe in these ITK people? I believe it when QPR announce it.
          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You serious Hal? I had no idea a) you were a journo/writer and b) you were into bikes. Writing for Bike used to be my idea of a dream job! Do you do reviews? Please PM something you've written if you don't mind, would love to have a read.
            Will do. Well done everyone tonight at Reading.....

Comment

• Still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Still waiting
                You'll be waiting a while mate because this clown is full of ####

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  You'll be waiting a while mate because this clown is full of ####
                  He was flying into London, but took a flight to London in Canada by mistake.

Comment

• Should I create a new thread called 'JJB's Views' (inspired by the legendary Dave's Views) and merge all his supposed ITK threads into one?

Comment

• Merge all ITK threads into one. My opinion only.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Should I create a new thread called 'JJB's Views' (inspired by the legendary Dave's Views) and merge all his supposed ITK threads into one?
                        Yes!

Comment

Should I create a new thread called 'JJB's Views' (inspired by the legendary Dave's Views) and merge all his supposed ITK threads into one?
                          You know how teds got his very own thread?.........
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• it's like 2009 all over again. Come back FreeSeatPete, all is forgiven!

Comment

Spot on Brights, or The Nashville as it was known when the photo was taken (and when I used to frequent it). It's from Bike magazine's front cover summer 1976, and features three of my favourite things!
                              saw many bands their, the specials would play on sunday nights they only had 3 or 4 songs

Comment

Haha, Daves views were hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X