JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Not going with this one way or the other the chauffeur could have been employed by his agent or even QPR , I think the chauffeur is imatterial
    So why would Caulker drive himself and presumably his agent to sign at LR?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      As I said not going one way or the other , but could be many reasons

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        To fit in with the story of course

Comment

• It's the Yak I reckon

Comment

• Adebayor starting for Spurs tonight maybe rules him out

Comment

• Gone a bit quiet on this 1 JJB??
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• I reckon Berbatov

Comment

• Iv got it , his scored everywhere his been, Super, super Kev, super Kevin Phillips !!!!!!!!

Comment

• My brother who it not a football fan told me last night that it looked liked a done deal by the reaction in the car after they came out of their meeting. Lots of shaking hands and laughing and this player came out of the meeting wearing a QPR club tracksuit. This player is not English and in recent times has been playing in Italy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                      My brother who it not a football fan told me last night that it looked liked a done deal by the reaction in the car after they came out of their meeting. Lots of shaking hands and laughing and this player came out of the meeting wearing a QPR club tracksuit. This player is not English and in recent times has been playing in Italy.
                      Mario balotelli ?

Comment

• Michu?

Comment

• Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                          Mario balotelli ?
                          Would rather Mario and Luigi
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                            My brother who it not a football fan told me last night that it looked liked a done deal by the reaction in the car after they came out of their meeting. Lots of shaking hands and laughing and this player came out of the meeting wearing a QPR club tracksuit. This player is not English and in recent times has been playing in Italy.
                            Maybe he was chuffed with the free tracksuit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Would rather Mario and Luigi
                              Haha yeah

Comment

• Destro, Borriello, Klose, Rossi, Gomez, Matri, El Shaarawy, Pazzini, Osvaldo, Quagliarella, Saviola and Cassano all fit what JJB is saying.

My guess is he's chatting rubbish like last year and is simply following the Osvaldo rumours. Would find it staggering that the press wouldn't have picked up on it yet, considering he's a goalscorer and been over here a few days! Di Marzio is normally hot on this!

Comment

Working...
                                X