No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmfao.... i love you jjb. Proper character.

#lOOKATMEEEEEEEEE
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Nailed it

Comment

• Keep the itk talk coming jjb...like a good wind up merchant!!

Comment

• Here is my prediction from ITK source my brother who drives a tracker

Signing player next week he's got two arms and two legs and is good at chesting ball down, can play anywhere on right side and is white. Is fast but can also run slow and if needed walk. From Europe but has family connection in south America and Africa

Should sign in this or January window. no stick please if it don't happen just passing on what I'm told

Comment

• What a weapon 😂😂😂. Uses a scattergun prediction technique, claims it when a player of a different position signs. Classic

Comment

• All good enertaining fun. Let's just not get personal eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                All good enertaining fun. Let's just not get personal eh?
                Exactly what I thought. He's probably just f.arking about laughing at you lot getting all touchy.

Comment

Comment

• Me brother knows someone inside. All personal had a meeting and were told that any leaks to social media would be potentially damaging to the club.
                    Me brother knew but would not tell me cos he knows I got a big mouth !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Exactly what I thought. He's probably just f.arking about laughing at you lot getting all touchy.
                      they just can't keep it

Comment

Yeah fair enough. It is quite funny tbf, look forward to the next one

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Here is my prediction from ITK source my brother who drives a tracker

Signing player next week he's got two arms and two legs and is good at chesting ball down, can play anywhere on right side and is white. Is fast but can also run slow and if needed walk. From Europe but has family connection in south America and Africa

Should sign in this or January window. no stick please if it don't happen just passing on what I'm told
                          What's a tracker?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            What's a tracker?
                            He'll go off you, you know.

Comment

• Airport Run - Tomorrow.

Just got a text off my Brother, one of the drivers has been told to go to Heathrow tomorrow to pick up football related person and drive them to HQ.

He has been told to wait and is taking this person straight back to the airport the same day.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                                Just got a text off my Brother, one of the drivers has been told to go to Heathrow tomorrow to pick up football related person and drive them to HQ.

He has been told to wait and is taking this person straight back to the airport the same day.
                                Haha haha.
                                I was waiting for this.

Cheers for your top top info mate.

#lookatmelookatme
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X