JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    OK I'll be a mark for this one, someone on the list of a few championship sides? Young, black, pacy, european. Here's who I could find. Is it Anthony Koura? French striker, played for Nimes in France last season scoring 9 goals in 21 starts and 6 sub appearances. Extremely fast and has been linked to Reading this summer so far.
    Why are you trying to guess?
    It's made up bullsh!t like all the other rumours jjb posts

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Not him

In early July 2016, Koura signed a three-year contract with newly-promoted Ligue 1 club AS Nancy.[4]
      Well sh it, that's my only prediction gone haha. Is it Saadi? The guy who went to Cardiff last year and played 2 games.

So Far I've found Saadi, Lois Diony from Dijon, Kevin Mayi from Ajaccio, Lys Mousset, Grejohn Kyei, Jordan Siebatcheu.

There's also Anthony Limombe from NEC but he's likely to go to Toulouse and he's a winger.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
        Why are you trying to guess?
        It's made up bullsh!t like all the other rumours jjb posts
        I know mate but it's a bit of fun. As above, it's like a guess who of generic QPR targets.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Incoming makes it sound like he's on verge of being announced

Club in talks with striker more appropriate

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Incoming makes it sound like he's on verge of being announced

Agreed, saves a lot of un-necessary flak you get when it sounds imminent
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Young / Gifted and Black who is it Bob & Marcia.
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                Usually quite good tbf
                Yeah like when?

It's just trolling, like when he said he's heard we are deffo getting a points deduction and so much other bullocks.

Funny watching dopes still fall for it though, so I'm not moaning.

Comment

• Why not post this on the rumour/twitter thread?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Incoming makes it sound like he's on verge of being announced

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    Agreed, saves a lot of un-necessary flak you get when it sounds imminent
                    Agreed. Shall I amend the thread title to something less misleading? Or just merge it with rumours, as Shania suggests?

Comment

• lets put it in teds thread,i need input
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Just put it in the bin with all the other ######## this troll posts. It's not a bit of fun it's just making up ########

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Agreed. Shall I amend the thread title to something less misleading? Or just merge it with rumours, as Shania suggests?
                          Just put it in archive.

Comment

• So some black french striker is in talks (apparently ),can we ask is he any good?,apart from been fast

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              So some black french striker is in talks (apparently ),can we ask is he any good?,apart from been fast
                              His HEINZ didn't confirm he was French - just "European." I'm guessing it's Paul Pogba.

Comment

• Loic Remy. From years back. And that worked out well. Like all those work out well.

Comment

Working...
                                X