QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      It is fun but the poster gets pelters after each one
      Im always grateful for his info.
      The only true ITK left on here now imo.
      Someone whos actually close to the club and truly knows whats going on.
      No peleters from me.
      Keep them coming please JJB mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Im always grateful for his info.
        The only true ITK left on here now imo.
        Someone whos actually close to the club and truly knows whats going on.
        No peleters from me.
        Keep them coming please JJB mate.
        lol

Comment

• Well, if a plane is involved ...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport...s-managers-job

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Don't think Steve is jumping back on the flight back?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
              Just got a text off my Brother, one of the drivers has been told to go to Heathrow tomorrow to pick up football related person and drive them to HQ.

He has been told to wait and is taking this person straight back to the airport the same day.
              How much to Luton airport with a return?

Comment

• Conspiracy here!!!!!!!! There's an assumption that someone at the club reads these forums to keep up with the fans. Surely, if someone's read this forum and seen JJB post this sort of stuff in the past, they'd just hire a different driver than his brother to do all the driving?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I believe this is proof of the Illuminati at the club. #TFout #LesOut
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not being funny JJB but have any of your taxi stories been correct?
                  Yes, all of them. I told you about Caulker before he signed and in the last window I told you about Yenni before he signed.
                  I just laugh at the pelters, I duck your cyber insults with ease with 100% solid info EVERYTIME.

Comment

• It wasn't supposed to be an insult JJB, just asking if they were correct. As you have pointed out some appear to have legs so credit to you. My memory is as good as a peanut in a shell and couldn't recall.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It wasn't supposed to be an insult JJB, just asking if they were correct. As you have pointed out some appear to have legs so credit to you. My memory is as good as a peanut in a shell and couldn't recall.
                      No hes called so many correct mate.
                      Check his thread post history. (Black player incoming was Yeni, defender incoming was Caulker)
                      Any updates this morning J man?

Comment

• It's the fine detail of his ITKs I love, nothing vague about them at all....

Comment

Check his thread post history. (Black player incoming was Yeni, defender incoming was Caulker)
                          Nothing new Kev other then my bro is gonna ask the other driver who this manager is. The name of the booking was made under a german name.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                            Nothing new Kev other then my bro is gonna ask the other driver who this manager is. The name of the booking was made under a german name.
                            mate.

Comment

Fair dos, we have so many itk posters but JJB always seems to get ridiculed for his taxi posts. Love it when we get some news like this though, makes it interesting
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Fair dos, we have so many itk posters
                                Nah, only one left is our man here and his bro imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X