No announcement yet.

Skint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payet has asked to leave West Ham let's go and get him Rangers. Offer him 150k a week and West Ham £50mil

Ambition

Comment

• The club are advertising a marketing vacancy on face book at the moment.
      Next to the heading salary it says "in line with the minimum wage"
      I kid you not....
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Payet has asked to leave West Ham let's go and get him Rangers. Offer him 150k a week and West Ham £50mil

Ambition
        You're becoming worse than Macleod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          You're becoming worse than Macleod.
          That's how I feel Reading some of the dosey posts Jimmy but hey ho

Comment

• Les on Talksport

- Holloway knew money would be tight this transfer window when taking the job

- Can reinvest whatever money is made through sales

- Pretty much confirmed the Polter and Chery sales

- Looking to bring in 3 or 4 this window, including a couple of older pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Les on Talksport

- Holloway knew money would be tight this transfer window when taking the job

- Can reinvest whatever money is made through sales

- Pretty much confirmed the Polter and Chery sales

- Looking to bring in 3 or 4 this window, including a couple of older pros.
              So about 7 million to spend then.

Comment

• The point is, we should never of had to go through this bad time to reach the good time again!

We had the football world at our feet a little over 5 years ago!!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  The point is, we should never of had to go through this bad time to reach the good time again!

We had the football world at our feet a little over 5 years ago!!
                  Cant argue with that but we were let down by managers and advisors. We all wish it was so different.
                  Now we just have to believe the people in charge are finally the best we have had in the five years of this regime,

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    That's how I feel Reading some of the dosey posts Jimmy but hey ho
                    If you came in fresh to reading this forum you'd almost believe we are run by The Venkys Mark II....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Cant argue with that but we were let down by managers and advisors. We all wish it was so different.
                      Now we just have to believe the people in charge are finally the best we have had in the five years of this regime,
                      And a lot of players...

Just imagine this forum if everything had gone right on the pitch and we were an established PL club......VERY quiet

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        So about 7 million to spend then.
                        Depends who you believe. Transfermarkt list Polter's sale as £1.36m, so just over £5m. Might get us two average Championship players or one good one.

Comment

• Ollie will be doing well to get 2-3 million maximum and hopefully for him he gets in who he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Ollie will be doing well to get 2-3 million maximum and hopefully for him he gets in who he wants.
                            I would completely agree with that

Comment

• So I'm right, some aren't willing to say or believe we are where are because of this ownership.

We should never have been let down by managers and advisors - the owners should of employed the correct people. Done some research before seeing the pounds and their names up in lights. It was all amateur stuff that put us in this position from an ownership point of view, and as far as I can see it's not getting any better.

IMO, the buck stop with the ownership (as they've always said themselves) so why we are looking at excuses to blame anyone other than them is beyond me.
                              Name a club with a more catastrophic fall from grace (with one ownership inside 5 years without going bust), pitch wise, financially wise and publicity wise.
                              Realistically we probably have the worst owners in the country.

I'm sorry but if we weren't QPR fans and were looking at this club from the outside - we'd think 'shambles'.

Comment

• Might be time for another Four Year Plan...
                                If the club want to continue with the 'nostalgia' phase by changing the crest and manager, might as well put Amit Bhatia back in charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X